My Turn 2015-06-30

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
BlackFulcrum

Re: My Turn 2015-06-30

Post by BlackFulcrum »

I can react to this situation in only one way, by quoting George Takei: "Oh my!"
illiad

Post by illiad »

... Just to make sure those :oops: people are doubly sure.... :roll:

aaaand the teenage girls going variant from SQUEEE to {scarlett ohara} it's all too much... {scarlett ohara faint}... :D :D

shadowinthelight : yes, but give us a link to show us where to go... BUT we may just carry on in a 'dead thread' about it ( eg 29/06, 26/06 )..... :roll: :P :)
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Suddenly a song title comes to mind; 'The Other Shoe'.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

*uncontrollably happy*
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

yep i was right, boy howdy did it sink in.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

First Panel of tomorrow's strip:

Nadette: TILT
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Huh, so am I the only one to just realize that now both the current and past main character are both in same sex relationships at the moment. Though thankfully Nadette and Atsali started off much happier and less trigger warning and depression filled.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Well, that was fairly unambiguous.
Cheesy1 wrote:Well, someone's about to revert to full Ursa form!
So after all the fracas over Atsali's swimwear being too revealing, and then Poseidon's niece stating that clothing ought not matter at all, perhaps the next step is for Nadette to bear all and really test the waters.
GlytchMeister wrote:Happy stuff is happening! The Angst Tide is receding!
For the moment. Even relationships between couples who aren't inexperienced hormone-addled teens have their ups and downs. And we still haven't resolved Atsali's problems, just put them aside.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Catawampus wrote:... perhaps the next step is for Nadette to bear all and really test the waters.
We've already seen that maintaining one's human appearance is not mandatory... Jessie appeared to be in full mer-form earlier.
Dr. Otter

Post by Dr. Otter »

As Nadette said earlier, "Damn, Skippy!"
Be the role model she'll always remember. Be a Girl Scout volunteer today!
eee

Post by eee »

And here we see that the proper way to communicate affection to Atsali IS to grab her and put a lip lock on her.

God knows what Nadette's going to have to do to signal she wants to get intimate. :shock:
Catawampus wrote:Well, that was fairly unambiguous.
So after all the fracas over Atsali's swimwear being too revealing, and then Poseidon's niece stating that clothing ought not matter at all, perhaps the next step is for Nadette to bear all and really test the waters.
Not to be smart alecky, but I'd point out Nad' IS already naked. She usually is, she just manipulates her outer appearance to make it look like she's wearing clothes. If she loses her concentration... :)
Akeche

Post by Akeche »

TheCollector wrote:Huh, so am I the only one to just realize that now both the current and past main character are both in same sex relationships at the moment. Though thankfully Nadette and Atsali started off much happier and less trigger warning and depression filled.
And that first relationship is one I'm still very suspicious about.

As for this... I'll take unlikely conclusions for 15 Alex? This really does confuse me quite a bit, it just doesn't seem to be a rational decision on her part given what has happened previously. Oh well, it is the creator's comic after all and rationality isn't exactly a requirement for how the characters behave.

Now we get to see if Nadette can pry herself off of the Nerdy-Birdy before she gets too into it, and then they get thrown out for a more logical reason.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

The best kind of kiss is one that knocks your glasses off B)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Akeche

Post by Akeche »

jwhouk wrote:The best kind of kiss is one that knocks your glasses off B)
Unless it's also one which cracked a lense, or snaps part of the frames D:
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

DilyV wrote:First Panel of tomorrow's strip:

Nadette: TILT
Not a Tilt, but like she stuck her finger on a live wire. (I am not going to make a references to other electrical sources and provide straight lines for the forum.)

Should Nadette be worried about the predator grin on Sali getting ready to kiss her? Cause those teeth will leave one heck of a hickey!!
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

eee wrote:And here we see that the proper way to communicate affection to Atsali IS to grab her and put a lip lock on her.

God knows what Nadette's going to have to do to signal she wants to get intimate. :shock:
Catawampus wrote:Well, that was fairly unambiguous.
Not to be smart alecky, but I'd point out Nad' IS already naked. She usually is, she just manipulates her outer appearance to make it look like she's wearing clothes. If she loses her concentration... :)
If she loses concentration and reverts to her "true form", she will be covered with fur, because she is an 'Ursamorph'. Bears that can shape-shift. Which, it just now occurs to me means that when being intimate, you don't have to close your eyes for her to be anyone you want her to be. . . the possibilities are mind boggling.
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
illiad

Post by illiad »

as in
" hey shall i transform into a ' latex playsuit '??"

"squee! {cheeky giggle} :mrgreen: :mrgreen: "
Last edited by illiad on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Masterof7s wrote:I don't see a kiss in that last panel so much as i hear OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
Oh, God! Don't give them ideas!

Provided I can find it(fan arts been moved, and it hates my bookmarks), I'm afraid to look.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
illiad

Post by illiad »

too late!!! :D :D LOLOLOL :lol:

fanart is here! :P
viewforum.php?f=14
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

DinkyInky wrote:
Masterof7s wrote:I don't see a kiss in that last panel so much as i hear OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
Oh, God! Don't give them ideas!

Provided I can find it(fan arts been moved, and it hates my bookmarks), I'm afraid to look.
Whatever you decide, the term you are looking for is "vore."
Google At Your Own Risk.

I'm sorry/you're welcome.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!