This is my cousin. He sings GOOD. I don't know his name...

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

This is my cousin. He sings GOOD. I don't know his name...

Post by Fairportfan »

I'm ashamed to admit that i don't know his name ... but my sister tells me that the tall guy is my first cousin (once removed) - and i can believe it. His mother and my sister could almost have been twins (though Kathy - my sister - was taller than Lynn), and boy, he has that Godard Cousin look...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
lake_wrangler

Re: This is my cousin. He sings GOOD. I don't know his nam

Post by lake_wrangler »

They are good. I like the harmonies they pull off.

Your cousin is the one singing bass, right? He's got a nice voice.
And I'm not saying that because of the fact that I, myself, am also a bass singer...
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

lake_wrangler wrote:They are good. I like the harmonies they pull off.

Your cousin is the one singing bass, right? He's got a nice voice.
And I'm not saying that because of the fact that I, myself, am also a bass singer...
He's the tall one in the uniform; i didn't really pay any attention to what parts they're singing.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I know he's the tall one, as you previously said so. I was just hoping you might have been able to confirm, from knowing him, what I had surmised by watching carefully and noting times when he would sing a slightly different part, and which voice was heard for that... But apparently you really don't know him much... :P

That's OK... I haven't much kept up with my own cousins (not removed even once - where did they remove him to, by the way?), so I can't really blame you for not knowing him too much...
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

lake_wrangler wrote:I know he's the tall one, as you previously said so. I was just hoping you might have been able to confirm, from knowing him, what I had surmised by watching carefully and noting times when he would sing a slightly different part, and which voice was heard for that... But apparently you really don't know him much... :P
I don't know him at all - in fact, till i got the video link from my sister the other day, i'm not even sure i knew he existed.

I'm not sure if i've seen or communicated with hsi mother to any extent since our grandfather's funeral in 1980 ... maybe at our grandmother's funeral in 2002.

She lives up in Vermont, and while we got along fine, we were never as close as she and Kathy were/are.
=====================
=====================
mike weber