Study Buddy 2016-09-01

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Thor

Study Buddy 2016-09-01

Post by Thor »

LINKY

I'll give about a 40% chance of Timothy suggesting this just so he has an excuse of hanging out at Pickle's house to get another eyeful of Atsali.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Study Buddy 2016-09-01

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Naughty fox-girl! Let my boyfriend go!
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Thor wrote:LINKY

I'll give about a 40% chance of Timothy suggesting this just so he has an excuse of hanging out at Pickle's house to get another eyeful of Atsali.
I hope you're wrong, but I really can't tell, at this point...

In the meantime, I take it that having a chance to do a "take that" at Scarlet is worth more than the annoyance she felt at Timothy when he first met Atsali... But will that last?

Oh, and I just love the look on Scarlet's face, in the third panel! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And congratulations, Timothy, on completing a full sentence, in the presence of two of your lady peers! :D
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Thing is, Castela doesn't look like Castela in today's comic. She looks like a de-freckled Jacqui, or Abby.

This is why sometimes I'd like to see Pablo do the strip in color more often.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

jwhouk wrote:Thing is, Castela doesn't look like Castela in today's comic. She looks like a de-freckled Jacqui, or Abby.

Castela my be imitating Abby . . . it's not like she can pull off imitating Atsali.

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

She doesn't look anything like Jacqui or Abby to me. Bud, or even Monica, a bit, maybe...

============

...although there might be a bit of Tanta Phix in that middle panel.
Last edited by AnotherFairportfan on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
starkruzr

Post by starkruzr »

Castela looks like her own person, IMO.

Also, WHO THE HELL DOES THAT TO SOMEONE'S FACE?
Dave

Post by Dave »

starkruzr wrote:Castela looks like her own person, IMO.
She does seem to be getting better and better at the whole "human-form glamour" business.
Practitioners of the ancient mystical art of cat-smother.

There aren't many left. They keep getting clawed to death.
AnotherFairportfan

Dave wrote:
starkruzr wrote:Castela looks like her own person, IMO.
She does seem to be getting better and better at the whole "human-form glamour" business.
Practitioners of the ancient mystical art of cat-smother.

There aren't many left. They keep getting clawed to death.
I present my granddaughters:

lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

FreeFlier wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Thing is, Castela doesn't look like Castela in today's comic. She looks like a de-freckled Jacqui, or Abby.

Castela my be imitating Abby . . . it's not like she can pull off imitating Atsali.

--FreeFlier
Yesterday, particularly in the third panel, she reminded me of Atsali, particularly in the second panel, minus the freckles and glasses...

Today, not so much...
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Our Scarlet fox had her comeuppance today.
FreeFlyer wrote:Castela my be imitating Abby . . . it's not like she can pull off imitating Atsali.
I dunno. Atsali has proven(?) that you can't hide excess breasts, but the ursamorphs seem to have proven that you can make larger breasts appear where none exist. Maybe she just wants to look like a 4th grader.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Opus the Poet wrote: Maybe she just wants to look like a 4th grader.
I doubt it. I've never known a 5th grader who wanted to look like a 4th grader.
Akasha

Post by Akasha »

Opus the Poet wrote:Our Scarlet fox had her comeuppance today.
FreeFlyer wrote:Castela my be imitating Abby . . . it's not like she can pull off imitating Atsali.
I dunno. Atsali has proven(?) that you can't hide excess breasts, but the ursamorphs seem to have proven that you can make larger breasts appear where none exist. Maybe she just wants to look like a 4th grader.
i dunno, again ;) at any rate, atsali might not be able to hide her breasts, because she is a siren/succubus. since both sides of her heritage have ... sexual powers, it might be different for her, than for the ursamorphs. if an ursamorph can morph into a jumpsuit for someone, then they can surely move ... uhm ... excess fat tissue around as well.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Though she really is trying far too hard, I still feel a bit sorry for Scarlet. She's obviously put a lot of effort into her antics.
Thor wrote:I'll give about a 40% chance of Timothy suggesting this just so he has an excuse of hanging out at Pickle's house to get another eyeful of Atsali.
"Hey, I'm feeling awful thirsty and overheated at the moment. . .oh, and here's my empty water bottle!"

And Atsali might require at least two, possibly three eyefuls to properly take in.
starkruzr wrote:Also, WHO THE HELL DOES THAT TO SOMEONE'S FACE?
Scarlet, apparently!
Akasha wrote:if an ursamorph can morph into a jumpsuit for someone, then they can surely move ... uhm ... excess fat tissue around as well.
They surely can. And I'm sure that Nadette enjoys moving Atsali's around as well.
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Okay but I'm not surprised it was Castela who said something. Whoever it was that said maybe Timothy might drop the nuke because he seems to be some form of lion seem to be forgetting male lions are basically servants to the Lioness' and pretty much do nothing except occasionally dealing with attacks and breeding. The Lion King lied to us all.
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

lake_wrangler wrote:
FreeFlier wrote:

--FreeFlier
Yesterday, particularly in the third panel, she reminded me of Atsali, particularly in the second panel, minus the freckles and glasses...

Today, not so much...
Eh. I think it's more that Pablo is still hammering out the edges to Pickle's human glamour. Let's check it up to fluctuations in her practicing for now.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
chicgeek

Post by chicgeek »

Sure, Timothy appreciates bewbs. But remember before, when Castela yells 'quit laughing at him!...he's not that funny.' He got a faceful of Scarlet, and still ran off from her when Castela mentioned going to the comic shop?
Castella gets mad, swears, doesn't take crap even when embarassed, and likes him-Scarlet has more physical development, but is super clingy.
Yep, he went *tilt* at Atsali-but he might have seen Castela punch the wall before he left. As a lion type, could he see her as the more formidable female predator, and be attracted to her because of that?
Eh, it's going to be interesting to see what happens next. I'm wondering just what a hurt Scarlet might do...not all fights are physical.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Silly Scarlet. You think smooshing your boobs into Timothy's face will gain you favor, but you're beaming a flashlight into the eyes of one who has stared into the burning sun that is Atsali.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

chicgeek wrote:Sure, Timothy appreciates bewbs. But remember before, when Castela yells 'quit laughing at him!...he's not that funny.' He got a faceful of Scarlet, and still ran off from her when Castela mentioned going to the comic shop?
Castella gets mad, swears, doesn't take crap even when embarassed, and likes him-Scarlet has more physical development, but is super clingy.
Yep, he went *tilt* at Atsali-but he might have seen Castela punch the wall before he left. As a lion type, could he see her as the more formidable female predator, and be attracted to her because of that?
Eh, it's going to be interesting to see what happens next. I'm wondering just what a hurt Scarlet might do...not all fights are physical.
Even with Timmy being "part wolf", punching the wall was still an alpha display . . .

--FreeFlier
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

FreeFlier wrote:
chicgeek wrote:Sure, Timothy appreciates bewbs. But remember before, when Castela yells 'quit laughing at him!...he's not that funny.' He got a faceful of Scarlet, and still ran off from her when Castela mentioned going to the comic shop?
Even with Timmy being "part wolf", punching the wall was still an alpha display . . .

--FreeFlier
So Timothy likes dangerous Women and is fascinated with boobs? He and I would get along... does he enjoy shooting?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.