All Aboard 2015-05-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
MerchManDan

Re: All Aboard 2015-05-19

Post by MerchManDan »

Akeche wrote:
Yes and the one time we've seen her on the island, it was in a one piece bathing suit. http://wapsisquare.com/comic/tossed-aside/ Even when she was at a beach(did we even know if it was The Island?) with Da Bears she was wearing something far more modest. I've just got this feeling she's going to feel incredibly awkward tomorrow/whenever they get to the pool.
Atsali feeling awkward is a given, regardless of what she's wearing. And Jin did indeed say "wear what you would wear at the island" but she's thinking of what she (Jin) would wear; Jin presumably doesn't know that Atsali is just not cool with bikinis.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Mark N

Re: All Aboard 2015-05-19

Post by Mark N »

MerchManDan wrote:Atsali feeling awkward is a given, regardless of what she's wearing. And Jin did indeed say "wear what you would wear at the island" but she's thinking of what she (Jin) would wear; Jin presumably doesn't know that Atsali is just not cool with bikinis.
Oh she knows. She just wants Atsali to loosen up and not worry about others. She wants her to be comfortable in her own skin so to speak. 8-) :mrgreen:

Or so I think that is. :roll:
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.