All Aboard 2015-05-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
DilyV

Re: All Aboard 2015-05-19

Post by DilyV »

You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

illiad wrote:lake_wrangler..... :) she is not a brassy confident texas girl.... :/

she is a poor just vaguely teen who used to be a happy, flat girl... and then had 'KK cups' (??) *thrust* upon her, and then mean people making insulting comments about them... :roll:

just think if your 'cahunas' were suddenly 2 feet wide :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
I think you misunderstood me... I was not saying "why is she complaining about the size of her chest". I know about her insecurities and such.

I was talking about her statement, on how her bathing suit barely gives her more support than the air around her, then switched to what "air support" usually means in combat situation, which is a good thing, then switching back to her comment, saying that by her admission, while it's not much more, it is still a bit more than "air support", so how can it (more than air support - i.e. back the the military term) be bad?

In other words, since I had to explain my joke, it wasn't much of one to begin with...

Oh, and ...
*Drops a copy of "The art of war" in the pun jar, just in case*
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Don't sweat it Lake Wrangler... I hear Sun Tzu was a sucker for a latex bandeau bikini.... hehehe

Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

DilyV wrote:Don't sweat it Lake Wrangler... I hear Sun Tzu was a sucker for a latex bandeau bikini.... hehehe
Yeah... but he didn't know squat about air support...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
illiad

Post by illiad »

DilyV wrote:
illiad wrote:lake_wrangler..... :) she is not a brassy confident texas girl.... :/

she is a poor just vaguely teen who used to be a happy, flat girl... and then had 'KK cups' (??) *thrust* upon her, and then mean people making insulting comments about them... :roll:

just think if your 'cahunas' were suddenly 2 feet wide :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
I believe the term is "Cujones"... or "Juevos"... LOL

*tosses an unofficial copy of the US Army's "Survival Spanish for Dummies" in the pun jar for good measure*

The official copies never have the good words in them... LOL
well its different depending on language...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cahunas
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cujones

did a search for 'air support' and found what women would love, if it was healthily possible!! :D
Dave

Post by Dave »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
DilyV wrote:Don't sweat it Lake Wrangler... I hear Sun Tzu was a sucker for a latex bandeau bikini.... hehehe
True. But, being a follower of 孔夫子 (Kong Fuzi, a.k.a. Confucius) he was raised in a tradition of strict honor and worship of the ancestors... and therefore probably knew everything there was to know about heir support.

(Places a copy of Seven Sacrileges of Tsao Tsao into the Pun Jar).
illiad

Post by illiad »

well as you see.. we did understand, just started trading all the variations!!!! LOL
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dave wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
True. But, being a follower of 孔夫子 (Kong Fuzi, a.k.a. Confucius) he was raised in a tradition of strict honor and worship of the ancestors... and therefore probably knew everything there was to know about heir support.

(Places a copy of Seven Sacrileges of Tsao Tsao into the Pun Jar).
Then... if he were to move to another location... would that be a HEIR transplant?

... throws a bottle of heircream into the pun vault..
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Then... if he were to move to another location... would that be a HEIR transplant?

... throws a bottle of heircream into the pun vault..
yea and with those bikinis and them bodies i suspect every male in the place will be thinking about an heir and it probably will be apparent.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Dave wrote:Yeah. If anyone objects... well, to quote Mr. T, "I pity da fool!" as Atsali certainly has all of the A-team players going along.
Though if they simply intimidate the complainer into shutting up, that won't really do much to solve the overall problem.
DilyV wrote:http://wapsisquare.com/comic/04122005/

BEST. BIKINI. EVER!!!
I dunno, I think that Bud's fashion sense has much to say for it. It might suit Atsali well.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

I don't think Bud kept that "bikini" of hers.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

jwhouk wrote:I don't think Bud kept that "bikini" of hers.
That wasn't a bikini - that was a tank suit.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Catawampus wrote:
Dave wrote:Yeah. If anyone objects... well, to quote Mr. T, "I pity da fool!" as Atsali certainly has all of the A-team players going along.
Though if they simply intimidate the complainer into shutting up, that won't really do much to solve the overall problem.

BEST. BIKINI. EVER!!!
I dunno, I think that Bud's fashion sense has much to say for it. It might suit Atsali well.
No, Brandi, you can't tan but it appears you can burn... LOL

shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

DilyV wrote:I tried to find the blood shower scene with Lily and Suzi but couldn't... I think that might have just been a ebay listing... but a good one.
They were random vampires, not Lily & Suzi. It was posted to his deviantART account but he seems to have taken that copy down. It is still visible on Facebook here. Very NSFW.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

shadowinthelight wrote:
DilyV wrote:I tried to find the blood shower scene with Lily and Suzi but couldn't... I think that might have just been a ebay listing... but a good one.
They were random vampires, not Lily & Suzi. It was posted to his deviantART account but he seems to have taken that copy down. It is still visible on Facebook here. Very NSFW.
First piece of Paul's art i am NOT saving to HDD.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:First piece of Paul's art i am NOT saving to HDD.
Just imagine it is something delicious like raspberry jam.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

I wonder if thats the blood place that was spoken of
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

DilyV wrote:
TazManiac wrote:This thread is so full of nom nom nom...

(Thank you esp, DilyV)
*Bows* My pleasure sir! It took me about an hour of scouring the archives for those... Katherine is a hottie in a bikini in her own right... I tried to find the blood shower scene with Lily and Suzi but couldn't... I think that might have just been a ebay listing... but a good one.
found it - hiding on Facebook (no need to log in to see) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wapsi-Sq ... 6064005097

in the Photos section https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wapsi-Sq ... e_internal

direct link

lots and lots of picture there :)
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
illiad

Post by illiad »

BEST. BIKINI. EVER!!!
:mrgreen: now here is a real one!! :) :)
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Akeche wrote:Now here's the thing though.

I recall Atsali being told to wear something that she'd wear normally out in public, right? Yeah well this is not that. This is jiggly, wobbly ohgoddon'tpopout territory. Monica's blatantly wearing a one piece there in the last panel. Now maybe this opinion won't be terribly popular but that particular bathing suit is indeed a little inappropriate for a 16 year old girl to be wearing.

On top of that, Monica herself never wore a two-piece suit outside of the privacy of her backyard or The Island with her friends.
I think the bikini was chosen because it is the same style the other girls in the first panel of the next strip are wearing. It is a bit of "if it is good for one it is good for all". This is all about the unfairness of Atsali's treatment because of her body or species. Whether the mistreatment was because of the dirty mindedness of some people or bigotry of the same people waits to be seen.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.