MEIN AVATAR KAPUT IST!!!

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Sgt. Howard

MEIN AVATAR KAPUT IST!!!

Post by Sgt. Howard »

OK- I TRIED to squish Phix and Neil dancing into an Avatar- I wound up with ... zip... If I got it to the 150x150 pixels, it was too small to use. If I got it to under 30 MP, it was too big. So I gave up... and now my old avatar is AWOL and I have no clue where I got it from.

Can anybody help me?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Re: MEIN AVATAR KAPUT IST!!!

Post by Sgt. Howard »

.... neeeevermiiiiind...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: MEIN AVATAR KAPUT IST!!!

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Well, if you want to change an avatar without fighting to get it down to the dimensions here, you can use a Gravatar - (http://gravatar.com) - which you can make at virtually any size, upload to Gravatar, and then link here.

I made my previous avatar - Pepper & Carrot - something like 320 x 320 px, and the uploaded it to Gravatar, and it works just fine. (I'd show you the original, but i deleted it after i uploaded it.)

OTOH, to demonstrate, i'm going to switch to another that i made and uploaded to Gravatar, which is 290 x 290 (full size below). (It will take a few minutes for the switch to propagate, so if you look too quickly after i upload it, you might still see Pepper & Carrot; just do an F5 a few times till you see Kelu from the current page of Far to the North...)

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.