What Did You Say 2016-03-23

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: What Did You Say 2016-03-23

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Has anyone mentioned that Atsali's books seem to have disappeared between yesterday and today?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Maybe she dropped them to facilitate faster movement?
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Looks to me more like a case of total panic. Makes me wonder if Stali heard something different, also possible Nadette may have edited the whisper somewhat.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Lee M

Post by Lee M »

A foot massage reference and nobody's mentioned Pulp Fiction?
The paper maker is the basest of all creatures. He deprives the beggar of his rags to make white sheets for editors to lie on.
--early 20th century school essay, from Fresh Howlers, ed. H. Cecil Hunt (UK, 1930)
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Will Nadette be able to bring Atsali to heel? Or will Atsali make her girlfriend toe the line? Aye, there's the rub! Time will tell!
Opus the Poet wrote:After a night's reflection, is it possible that for a siren or succubus the foot is a natural erogenous zone while such obvious things as breasts are not. After all if a siren is a predator that uses big melons to lure in prey it seems pretty obvious that getting turned on by getting them played with would be counter productive to using them to procure sustenance. So moving the erogenous zone to another body part seems highly likely. :ugeek:
So de way to defeat de siren is de feet?

I'd hate to imagine her stubbing a toe, then.
AnotherFairportfan wrote:Has anyone mentioned that Atsali's books seem to have disappeared between yesterday and today?
I noticed that, and I'm going to go with either one of those lockers was hers and she tossed them into it really fast in passing, or else she just dropped them in her panic.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

I doubt her feet are erogenous. That would imply a level of sensitivity that doesn't make sense for a part of the body that works so hard all the time. Hands and feet are sensitive. From a human perspective, it's because we used to use our feet to climb trees, so our feet were very hand-like. Tree-climbing requires a high level of dexterity and sensitivity, but not to the point of being equal to an erogenous zone.

If her feet are erogenous, they wouldn't remain that way for long once she started walking. And even if Sirens and ___cubi are primarily aerial, the fact that they seem to use the technique of blending in with their prey suggests at least a vaguely similar morphology.

Human erogenous zones are or were highly protected. Nipples are the least protected one I know of, but if you look at where nipples are on four-legged animals, they are pretty well protected too. Our change in posture from four to two legs exposed nipples to greater abuse.

If Nadette really only did suggest a foot-rub, I would be more inclined to say Atsali's reaction is due simply to the concept of extended physical contact, as well as (probably) the tone in which Nadette made the suggestion.

Or maybe Atsali has a thing for feet. That's pretty common.
I'm too much!
illiad

Post by illiad »

so, no ones managed to tickle your feet??? :D
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

I said they are sensitive, but not to the point of being erogenous.

Also, and I'm not absolutely positive about this, but I don't think the same type of nerve endings are used in tactile sensitivity as well as arousal. Maybe. Not sure.
I'm too much!
illiad

Post by illiad »

good! :D peeps, if your feet aren't sensitive, see a doctor... :P :)

I have known a few girls that love being tickled, though.. :twisted: and a few that attack my ticlish spots... :roll: :oops: :lol:

aaaaand... obligatory link.... :P
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

She may have been suggesting the "other" type of foot massage.

You know - where you start at the top of the head... and work your way down...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

GlytchMeister wrote:I said they are sensitive, but not to the point of being erogenous.

Also, and I'm not absolutely positive about this, but I don't think the same type of nerve endings are used in tactile sensitivity as well as arousal. Maybe. Not sure.
It seems to depend a lot on whether the possessor of said nerve endings thinks the sensations are arousing or not.

The most important sexual organ is the brain.

--FreeFlier
illiad

Post by illiad »

actually seeing this old strip...
http://wapsisquare.com/comic/12072001/

It may not be her feet that are the 'problem'.. but her ears! :D
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Well, that's true of most people to some degree . . .

At least as far as what they hear can cause arousal . . .

--FreeFlier