They Chase Me 2016-01-25

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Lee M

Re: They Chase Me 2016-01-25

Post by Lee M »

jayessell wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:
Butterflies chase me in the park, Jin
Because they love you M.
Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Hey, I did that first.
The paper maker is the basest of all creatures. He deprives the beggar of his rags to make white sheets for editors to lie on.
--early 20th century school essay, from Fresh Howlers, ed. H. Cecil Hunt (UK, 1930)
illiad

Post by illiad »

well monica did get angry at the weather once... http://wapsisquare.com/comic/film-at-eleven/
Raventhorne

Post by Raventhorne »

Monica they hate you because in the eyes of nature are abomination that can just revert to the age after you got the spike added to your noggin
illiad

Post by illiad »

Raventhorne wrote:Monica they hate you because in the eyes of nature are abomination that can just revert to the age after you got the spike added to your noggin

WRONG again..
The weather has been playing tricks on monica *years* before any real paranormal stuff.... (the spike was added about 2012...)
http://wapsisquare.com/comic/03292002/