Where is Black Hat Guy when we really need him?

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Where is Black Hat Guy when we really need him?

Post by Fairportfan »

Heh. You know those jerks who (for whatever reason) manage to take up two parking spaces?

Ever think how wonderful it would be if you could do what Black Hat Guy does here?

Well, today i saw a guy who was managing - basically through careless stupidity, i'm pretty sure - to pretty much render three (possibly four) spaces unusable:

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
DinkyInky

Re: Where is Black Hat Guy when we really need him?

Post by DinkyInky »

I know several ways to fix that issue and I have employed all either myself, or with minor assistance. From the angle of your photo, he's only really rendering one useless, the one by his front tire.

A small compact like a Metro or Fiesta will fit nicely behind him, and if your willing to send a Wheaton's Law type message to him, park normally on the passenger side, as there is no way they can get in that way if you drive a land yacht like my car. I just get out on the passenger side.

If this happens during heavy business traffic, talk to management, and appeal to numbers. He takes up four spaces, that's three customers driving off. How fast will driver get a five minute warning to move or be towed?

If it had been a lightweight like a Ranger or Dakota, I'd get my brother and friends to help me slide it over.

There was a gal who drove an Pony who used to park in four spots in front row. I mean perfectly in the middle of all four. This not only borked parking for late night customers, but because we all worked til Midnight, it also borked it for the older cashiers who wanted to park by the street lamp.

I got two heavy lifters for each side, and four more for extra lift. One of them brought out a tow dolly and they placed it on there, then we pushed it out to the next streetlamp and they picked it up and moved it into the spot. We had gotten Management approval(and I got the Owner's approval) before doing this. The next time she did it, it was further away at the third lamp, etc. We ended up doing this four times before she quit parking like that, especially when Management and the Owners were on our side.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir