North Korean Documentary

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Boxilar

North Korean Documentary

Post by Boxilar »

This North Korean documentary shows the awful plight of Americans who are forced to exist on snow.

And birds.

Which they can only eat on Tuesday.
ShneekeyTheLost

Re: North Korean Documentary

Post by ShneekeyTheLost »

Seen that one before. Snow Coffee, huh?
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:Seen that one before. Snow Coffee, huh?
Well,
I will have to go make a pot then. Cannot have caffeine deprivation run rampant.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

DinkyInky wrote:
ShneekeyTheLost wrote:Seen that one before. Snow Coffee, huh?
Well,
I will have to go make a pot then. Cannot have caffeine deprivation run rampant.
I wonder if Tina has that on her menu? if she does, then I'll bet it's made with the "white" coffee that, from what I've heard of, has about twice the caffeine of ordinary black coffee...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

I've heard of folks going so far as buying thier own beans green then roasting them. Apparently they have to outgas for 24 hours or so. I do buy whole beans and grind it myself. Eight 'o Clock brand is my favorite run through a Bunn domestic coffie maker. Would whiter coffie be made from green coffie beans? I know that the darker roasts have less caffine. The roasting process bakes the caffine out of them.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

scantrontb wrote:I wonder if Tina has that on her menu? if she does, then I'll bet it's made with the "white" coffee that, from what I've heard of, has about twice the caffeine of ordinary black coffee...
White stuff that will really get you going? Sounds like something else.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

shadowinthelight wrote:
scantrontb wrote:I wonder if Tina has that on her menu? if she does, then I'll bet it's made with the "white" coffee that, from what I've heard of, has about twice the caffeine of ordinary black coffee...
Uncle Albert's Peruvian Cocoa Powder?
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

shadowinthelight wrote:
It's a helluva drug.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

OK, OK, I get it, ha ha... but y'all are taking this too far, I ain't talking about cocaine... I'm serious, various coffee stands around here (Seattle) have an espresso that is literally white, that they say has more caffeine than the regular stuff... lemme ask around the next day or so to find out more about it. (NOT Starbucks, blech... though they may have it too, i never go to them any more so i don't know)
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

scantrontb wrote:OK, OK, I get it, ha ha... but y'all are taking this too far, I ain't talking about cocaine... I'm serious, various coffee stands around here (Seattle) have an espresso that is literally white, that they say has more caffeine than the regular stuff... lemme ask around the next day or so to find out more about it. (NOT Starbucks, blech... though they may have it too, i never go to them any more so i don't know)
Please do. I'm genuinely curious.