Meteorite Strike in Russia

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Jabberwonky

Re: Meteorite Strike in Russia

Post by Jabberwonky »

DinkyInky wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:So you believe in the Grassy Gnoll theory?
Harvesting all those gnoll fangs for faction was a PitA, but the Halas pies were soooooo worth it.
Had Google 'Halas Meat Pie', I've never played Everquisp, but the thought of a 10lb. meat pie makes me drool like Homer...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
ShneekeyTheLost

Post by ShneekeyTheLost »

Jabberwonky wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:So you believe in the Grassy Gnoll theory?
Harvesting all those gnoll fangs for faction was a PitA, but the Halas pies were soooooo worth it.
Had Google 'Halas Meat Pie', I've never played Everquisp, but the thought of a 10lb. meat pie makes me drool like Homer...
The citizens of Halas are heavily influenced by nordic/celtic origins. The female models, as most of them, are rather well endowed. It does look somewhat better on them, due to the more massive frame they go on. However, there was another thing which could be referenced by the phrase 'Halas ten pounders...'
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Harvesting all those gnoll fangs for faction was a PitA, but the Halas pies were soooooo worth it.
The citizens of Halas are heavily influenced by nordic/celtic origins. The female models, as most of them, are rather well endowed. It does look somewhat better on them, due to the more massive frame they go on. However, there was another thing which could be referenced by the phrase 'Halas ten pounders...'
*must resist the urge to play "Barbie girl"....must resist the urge to play "Barbie girl"...must resist...oh, heck! Plays"Barbie girl" and runs like hell from the annoyed lizard...
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
ShneekeyTheLost

DinkyInky wrote:*must resist the urge to play "Barbie girl"....must resist the urge to play "Barbie girl"...must resist...oh, heck! Plays"Barbie girl" and runs like hell from the annoyed lizard...
I think you owe the pun jar for that one.

Also, there isn't enough facepalm in all the internets. That was the most annoying little...

*static as the channel is changed to a news reporter*

"And in other news, the Guinness Book of World Record has a new entry today, for the longest line of invective without using one of the seven vulgar words or repeating themselves. Back to you, Bob."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:*must resist the urge to play "Barbie girl"....must resist the urge to play "Barbie girl"...must resist...oh, heck! Plays"Barbie girl" and runs like hell from the annoyed lizard...
I think you owe the pun jar for that one.

Also, there isn't enough facepalm in all the internets. That was the most annoying little...

*static as the channel is changed to a news reporter*

"And in other news, the Guinness Book of World Record has a new entry today, for the longest line of invective without using one of the seven vulgar words or repeating themselves. Back to you, Bob."
*places a 45 of Barbie girl into the pun jar*

I did offer to assist you with that annoying little…

I almost miss EverCrack, don't you?
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:The citizens of Halas are heavily influenced by nordic/celtic origins. The female models, as most of them, are rather well endowed. It does look somewhat better on them, due to the more massive frame they go on. However, there was another thing which could be referenced by the phrase 'Halas ten pounders...'
Maybe I should take the time to check out this little Everquest thingy... :P

(I have been 'attacked' with 54" augmented...weapons. Not as pleasant as you might think.) :?
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:
ShneekeyTheLost wrote:The citizens of Halas are heavily influenced by nordic/celtic origins. The female models, as most of them, are rather well endowed. It does look somewhat better on them, due to the more massive frame they go on. However, there was another thing which could be referenced by the phrase 'Halas ten pounders...'

(I have been 'attacked' with 54" augmented...weapons. Not as pleasant as you might think.) :?
It is nothing like what it was when we were playing. Sony is just beating the hell outta a poor dead horse.

--Safyr Drathmir
ShneekeyTheLost

DinkyInky wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:

It is nothing like what it was when we were playing. Sony is just beating the hell outta a poor dead horse.
Unfortunately true.

They have completely abandoned the in-depth Lore which Verant built into the game and have transitioned to a micro-transacton pay-to-win economy.

They pretty much hand you everything on a platinum platter, with ridiculously easy quests netting you insanely powerful gear for your level (kill five weak and common mobs in the main newbie zone to get FT2 gear), mudflation has caused gear available in the bazaar to be even more powerful, and in general... it has zero interest for me.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:It is nothing like what it was when we were playing. Sony is just beating the hell outta a poor dead horse.
Unfortunately true.

They have completely abandoned the in-depth Lore which Verant built into the game and have transitioned to a micro-transacton pay-to-win economy.

They pretty much hand you everything on a platinum platter, with ridiculously easy quests netting you insanely powerful gear for your level (kill five weak and common mobs in the main newbie zone to get FT2 gear), mudflation has caused gear available in the bazaar to be even more powerful, and in general... it has zero interest for me.
Ah, the old 'Let's Dumb It Down So More People Can Win and We'll Make More Money' ploy...
That always works.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Shards of Dalaya is more like how Live used to be, though some of the GM's get a bit power trippy with the names for toons. I could not use any of my Live toon names, apparently because they were against the rules(which I read before giving them the names, and had them several months before they got yanked).

--Safyr Drathmir
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:*static as the channel is changed to a news reporter*

AH!... Suzie News is the reporter i see... and the person she's interviewing... Sydney Scoville Jr.
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
ShneekeyTheLost

scantrontb wrote:
ShneekeyTheLost wrote:*static as the channel is changed to a news reporter*

AH!... Suzie News is the reporter i see... and the person she's interviewing... Sydney Scoville Jr.
I believe I mentioned without using vulgar language. You know, go all Shakespearian on them. You can get quite insulting without ever once uttering vulgarity.

"If you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair"
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:
scantrontb wrote: I believe I mentioned without using vulgar language. You know, go all Shakespearian on them. You can get quite insulting without ever once uttering vulgarity.

"If you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair"
With you prolific punsters here, that should not be too difficult.

--Safyr Drathmir
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

"Forsooth, thy soggy, sodden, callipygian ungulates! Trend thy oral micturations ventrally, and proceed forthwith to whatever sad wallow was dearth to host your phlegmatic, unctuous spawn - and may it ever be so!"

A cookie for the best translation...
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:I believe I mentioned without using vulgar language. You know, go all Shakespearian on them. You can get quite insulting without ever once uttering vulgarity.
AH... I took that to mean without using one of THE SEVEN words... not as "NO" vulgar words... that's cool either way...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

funny-meteor-Russia-December-21.jpg
funny-meteor-Russia-December-21.jpg (23.23 KiB) Viewed 6952 times