13 hours

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Sgt. Howard

13 hours

Post by Sgt. Howard »

A must-see... not for the weak of stomach or those who might trigger from combat experience. It is rather brutal.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
ShneekeyTheLost

Re: 13 hours

Post by ShneekeyTheLost »

Then I'll have to make sure my brother never goes to see it. He's... got enough problems with flashbacks as it is.

I will be polite and not bring up politics. Also, the fact that it was Michael Bay who directed the movie was enough to avoid it. Is it worth attending after all? Did Bay actually do something other than piss on people's childhoods for once?
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

ShneekeyTheLost wrote:Then I'll have to make sure my brother never goes to see it. He's... got enough problems with flashbacks as it is.

I will be polite and not bring up politics. Also, the fact that it was Michael Bay who directed the movie was enough to avoid it. Is it worth attending after all? Did Bay actually do something other than piss on people's childhoods for once?
THIS old veteran was suitably impressed...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Heck, I haven't yet seen the last Hunger Games film yet, let alone the most recent Star Wars flick. Still...

We are due to have a good friend and hyper-patriot 'up to the cabin' this coming weekend and the thought we're going with is 'the Fighting Sea-Bees' for pizza night...