Shamlessly plugging a kickstarter I made rewards for

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

chicgeek

Shamlessly plugging a kickstarter I made rewards for

Post by chicgeek »

...I don't post often, and when I do, it's the daily discussion, but I figure what the hey, since this is a spot for off topic stuff. So, an artist/writer who attends some of the same cons I do commissioned me to make a raygun that the main character in his new kid's comic could use. That lead to him asking me to make more as kickstarter rewards. I had a lot of fun making rayguns for this!
Rick's a good guy, and I'd like to see this succeed.
Space Rover!

I'm plugging this everywhere I can. If it succeeds, it'll be the first in a series. So, it's a long shot, but if anyone here has a kid that'd like a space going graphic novel, take a look? Sharing the link would be awesome, if anyone feels so inclined.
Thanks for looking! I appreciate it!
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Re: Shamlessly plugging a kickstarter I made rewards for

Post by AmriloJim »

CG, my forum has a board entitled "Shameless Self-Promotion." You just got quoted there.

http://www.image66amarillo.com/phpBB3/v ... 369#p51067
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

AmriloJim wrote:... my forum ...
What forum is that? Is it for a certain clientèle in particular, or is anyone welcome? What kind of people end up meeting there? What do they talk about, generally speaking (I mean, I saw the sub-forum names, but still...)
chicgeek

Post by chicgeek »

Thanks, AJ!
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

lake_wrangler wrote:
AmriloJim wrote:... my forum ...
What forum is that? Is it for a certain clientèle in particular, or is anyone welcome? What kind of people end up meeting there? What do they talk about, generally speaking (I mean, I saw the sub-forum names, but still...)
ComfyCouchO'Confusion v3.0, established when GoComics pulled the plug on comments for Brooke McEldowney's 9 Chickweed Lane and Pibgorn in December 2010. Both comics have a daily discussion topic, similar to the discussion here. Fora for Girl Genius and Lost Side of Suburbia are also there... we wish Kory Merritt could get back to actively producing LSoS. Other fora include general discussion, political discussion (segregated so visitors not wishing to partake may do so), music and food appreciation, and requiescat in pace (which has been somewhat busy of late).

Several regulars here are among our members... I wish The Old Wolf would come by more often. The political discussions are thought-provoking with no personal attacks allowed. I rarely have to rein anyone in on that point.

To loosely paraphrase Rupert Holmes, "If you have half a brain, you're welcome at the board run by O'Malley."
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Thanks for the clarification.