Add this guy to the Schmendrick File

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

Add this guy to the Schmendrick File

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Florida cops conducted a sting operation and made ninety-some arrests on various prostitution-related charges (mainly women, but a number of customers and a few people on related charges).

This guy, though ...

Home Depot worker David Marsh, 68, was forced to ride his bike to meet the prostitute he solicited because he had lost his license following a DUI arrest.

“He rode a bike, clear across Lakeland in his French maid outfit, with a dog collar on,” said Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, reported Fox 13 News.

Marsh — who has previous misdemeanor arrests for soliciting prostitution, DUI and theft — was charged with soliciting prostitution once again.

Marsh, 68, was forced to ride his bike to meet the prostitute he solicited because he had lost his license following a DUI arrest.

He was also wearing a chastity belt and had arranged to be dominated, but was unaware his appointment was actually with an undercover female detective.
The article also says

One of the woman arrested on a charge of prostitution even brought her boyfriend and 2-year-old child along, and they unknowingly waited in the car during the sting.
Okay, thinking back to when i had a couple of friends who were involved in the sex trade {ALMOST half my life ago}, one wonders about that "unknowingly" part.

Here in Atlanta, the agency that the Professional Lady, as i used to refer to her, worked for required the girls to have a driver, who would know where she was, and would come and knock on the hotel door if she wasn't out by the time she'd set as the max. And she had a four-year-old son - and if she hadn't been able to fing all-night daycare in Atlanta, he might well have wound up sitting in the car waiting for Mommy.

(She had a button she sometimes wore at SF cons that said "It's a business doing pleasure with you"...)
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Re: Add this guy to the Schmendrick File

Post by Dave »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:This guy, though ...
Well,, that incident will receive a prominent mention in the section of his memoirs entitled "Things that did not go entirely as I had planned..."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

"68 years of age and riding a bicycle across such a distance wearing a French Maid's outfit with a chastity belt... your honor, I suggest my client has already suffered enough from this episode that jail time would be redundant. He has been 'outed' by several of his neighbors, one of whom has posted 'YouTube' footage of his travels- he is constantly tormented by folks calling him "Mimi Latrine", his own adult children have disowned him and he is being harassed by Jerry Springer who wants him on national television. He has been featured on the front page of 'National Enquirer FOUR TIMES in thee past few months, and cannot show his face anywhere -
He pleads 'Nolo Contendre' and asks for leniency of the Court,"

Judge Williamson considered this the most difficult case he had ever faced- several times he had bit his tongue or lip to avoid laughing out loud- finally, he replied,
"I would ask for a brief recess, Mr. Alexander- while I consider this proposal- " and ran to is chambers where loud hysterical laughter could be heard in short order.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Sgt. Howard wrote:"68 years of age and riding a bicycle across such a distance wearing a French Maid's outfit with a chastity belt... your honor, I suggest my client has already suffered enough from this episode that jail time would be redundant. He has been 'outed' by several of his neighbors, one of whom has posted 'YouTube' footage of his travels- he is constantly tormented by folks calling him "Mimi Latrine", his own adult children have disowned him and he is being harassed by Jerry Springer who wants him on national television. He has been featured on the front page of 'National Enquirer FOUR TIMES in thee past few months, and cannot show his face anywhere -
He pleads 'Nolo Contendre' and asks for leniency of the Court,"

Judge Williamson considered this the most difficult case he had ever faced- several times he had bit his tongue or lip to avoid laughing out loud- finally, he replied,
"I would ask for a brief recess, Mr. Alexander- while I consider this proposal- " and ran to is chambers where loud hysterical laughter could be heard in short order.
Buck would probably take the case "just for the lulz", as the kids say.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin