Advert

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Dave

Advert

Post by Dave »

Sometimes, appropriate Web ads do show up.

This morning's top-of-the-forum Project Wonderful ad on my iPad is for "black sclera" contact lenses.

Ain't technology wonderful? Plenty of time left for any of our female participants to decide to go to this year's Halloween party as Mama Bear Gilchrist!
MerchManDan

Re: Advert

Post by MerchManDan »

Heh. Browsing their selection, I see they have Xorn sclera which made me wonder what a xorn's eyes actually looked like - or if they had any at all. (as it turns out, they do - three, in fact - but they're not quite as shown on the contact lens website)
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Dave wrote:Sometimes, appropriate Web ads do show up.

This morning's top-of-the-forum Project Wonderful ad on my iPad is for "black sclera" contact lenses.

Ain't technology wonderful? Plenty of time left for any of our female participants to decide to go to this year's Halloween party as Mama Bear Gilchrist!
Boy, am I glad I wasn't the only one who thought that...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote:
Dave wrote:Sometimes, appropriate Web ads do show up.

Boy, am I glad I wasn't the only one who thought that...
And if I wonder whether you wondered about the possible alternative (that being, a cosplay of a reclusive pre-Adventure stark-naked-in-her-own-home Katherine Gilchrist) and decided not to mention the idea...?

Nah. Probably just me. :(