Reading his rights must have taken a while

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

MerchManDan

Reading his rights must have taken a while

Post by MerchManDan »

The online article seems somewhat borked, unfortunately, but it's still clear that he's facing many MANY charges. I found the image here.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Fairportfan

Re: Reading his rights must have taken a while

Post by Fairportfan »

Puts me in mind of the SC sheriff who was busted by the feds on charges of malfeasance in office, misfeasance in office and nonfeasance in office.

Translation: "He didn't do much. Most of what he did do was improper. And everything else he did, he did wrong."
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

I was able to see most of the publicly available portions of the article (those viewable without subscribing to the mailing list, that is) and while it says he was arrested for all that "stuff" to the news guy, I'm pretty sure the guy misread it; to me it just looks like the news guy read a police daily log summary for whatever day and thought it was the arrest description for just one person instead of the actual summarized descriptions of multiple people throughout the day in various different locations...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Dave

Post by Dave »

Fairportfan wrote:Puts me in mind of the SC sheriff who was busted by the feds on charges of malfeasance in office, misfeasance in office and nonfeasance in office.

Translation: "He didn't do much. Most of what he did do was improper. And everything else he did, he did wrong."
A conviction on all charges would have been summed up by the jury: "He should have stayed in bed that year."
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

What is 'unlawful possession of a cured vehicle' anyway? What was it sick of? and did he literally possess it, Christine style?
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

I prefer my vehicles lightly smoked & thinly sliced on rye. ;)
scantrontb wrote:I was able to see most of the publicly available portions of the article (those viewable without subscribing to the mailing list, that is) and while it says he was arrested for all that "stuff" to the news guy, I'm pretty sure the guy misread it; to me it just looks like the news guy read a police daily log summary for whatever day and thought it was the arrest description for just one person instead of the actual summarized descriptions of multiple people throughout the day in various different locations...
Aah, that makes sense. Still, it's an entertaining thought; as if Constable Savage was at it again.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)