Have to Adult 2016-07-27

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Alkarii

Re: Have to Adult 2016-07-27

Post by Alkarii »

Yeah, we better be careful, otherwise we'll be subjected to the methods of the aforementioned Spanish Inquisition, such as the soft cushions or the dreaded comfy chair.

(I'm sorry... I had to... My imaginary imaginary friend (as in, I pretend to have an imaginary friend) is being held hostage by a horde of mutated dust bunnies. Or something like that. I haven't slept...

Partly because I have to do some adult stuff later myself. Like putting in job applications, and possibly getting an oil change.

But hey, at least there will be free wifi so I can download another episode of Patrolling with Sean Kennedy. I wish they'd hurry up and make season three. It's been years.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

"Rein"
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:"Rein"

Harumph, acting all Adult-y and everything... :P
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:
I just get tired of seeing that particular homonym set abused.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
TazManiac wrote:
I just get tired of seeing that particular homonym set abused.
I thought there was a law regarding homonym abuse... or am I thinking of something else?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Sgt. Howard wrote: I thought there was a law regarding homonym abuse... or am I thinking of something else?
That's hominid abuse - stop monkeying around.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Sorry, I get really ripp'n with the spell-check and I forget context and re-proof-reading...

"Rein oooooonnnn meeeee...."

"I only want to see you standing in the Purple Rhine..., Purple Rhine, Purple Rhine..."
Dave

Post by Dave »

TazManiac wrote:Sorry, I get really ripp'n with the spell-check and I forget context and re-proof-reading...
Could be worse. Could be much worse. Much, much worse.

AFF's comment immediately triggered a Quadrophenia / Addams Family mashup in my brain, in which the Addams Family was learned to be the hereditary rulers of a small country in the Balkans. None of them really wanted to move back to Europe to become King (or Queen). Eventually, the hairy member of the family was bribed into accepting the job, on the promise of a weekly feast of his favorite delicacy... roast pigeons.

♫ Only doves can make Itt reign... ♫

(Places a Farfisa organ into the Pun Jar, after programming in the riff from Louie Louie and locking it into continuous play)