In Your Faves 2016-12-13

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
oldmanmickey

Re: In Your Faves 2016-12-13

Post by oldmanmickey »

I wonder if its just tape or more like a x marks the spot thing?
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

FreeFlier wrote:The tape does seem to be a standard part of her wardrobe . . .

--FreeFlier
I'm guessing that she feels rather differently about her succubus heritage/stereotype than Atsali feels about her siren side...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
eee

Post by eee »

FreeFlier wrote:The tape does seem to be a standard part of her wardrobe . . .

--FreeFlier
Maybe it's not tape. Maybe that's natural. :shock:
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Nah, that's nipple tape. I've never seen it in person, but I have seen it in pictures, as well as a video clip of an older performance of the band Butcher Babies. The two vocalists, both women, used to go onstage wearing nipple tape, stockings, and high heels.

However, it tends to get hot on the stage, so the glue would melt. Between that, sunburn, and wanting to allow their religious family members to see a show without having really awkward situations later on, they decided to quit doing that.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
eee

Post by eee »

Alkarii wrote:Nah, that's nipple tape. I've never seen it in person, but I have seen it in pictures, as well as a video clip of an older performance of the band Butcher Babies. The two vocalists, both women, used to go onstage wearing nipple tape, stockings, and high heels.

However, it tends to get hot on the stage, so the glue would melt. Between that, sunburn, and wanting to allow their religious family members to see a show without having really awkward situations later on, they decided to quit doing that.
Amazing, the conversations we have here. :lol:

The thing is, though, Skylar seems to have the black stripes even when she's wearing clothes that would mostly cover her nipples. So I see several options. Paul is attempting to avoid eBay censorship (or is the victim of it). Or Skylar is making a statement of some kind. Or she has really sensitive nipples but doesn't wish to wear a bra, so covers up just her vulnerable points (so to speak). Or she's showing off in the pictures, but not too much. Or succubi have VERY strange body markings in the WS universe.

I note she seems a fine freckled lass, otherwise.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Or, she could be doing it because she likes the look. It's pretty eye catching, so it helps her get someone's attention. She probably isn't picky, as long as she can feed off their energy.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
AnotherFairportfan

Alkarii wrote:Or, she could be doing it because she likes the look. It's pretty eye catching, so it helps her get someone's attention. She probably isn't picky, as long as she can feed off their energy.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Alkarii wrote:Or, she could be doing it because she likes the look. It's pretty eye catching, so it helps her get someone's attention. She probably isn't picky, as long as she can feed off their energy.
That's exactly the image I thought of! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Susan's eyes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--FreeFlier
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Bookmarking fetish sites has a different implication in the Faust household... Mom saw those and thought, "Good, she's doing her research."
AnotherFairportfan

AmriloJim wrote:Bookmarking fetish sites has a different implication in the Faust household... Mom saw those and thought, "Good, she's doing her research."
Judging by Skylar's response ...
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Sgt. Howard wrote:She's probably using 'Gleam' toothpaste... it 'excites' mucosal nerve endings...
My preferred non-dental use of toothpaste was Colgate as a final polishing agent for model car paint.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

TheCollector wrote:Surprise!
[attachment]skylar (1).jpg[/attachment]
That's not a sweater, that's a dickey to make it look like you're wearing a sweater under whatever you're wearing over it like you're layering for cold weather.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
illiad

Post by illiad »

Well this must be in her faves somewhere.. :D :twisted:
atsali-and-castela-halloween2013-10-11.jpg
atsali-and-castela-halloween2013-10-11.jpg (167.57 KiB) Viewed 8524 times
AnotherFairportfan

illiad wrote:Well this must be in her faves somewhere.. :D :twisted:
I remember a bit of controversy over that one ...
illiad

Post by illiad »

illiad wrote:Well this must be in her faves somewhere.. :D :twisted:
I remember a bit of controversy over that one ...
yes, a lot of 'dubious' ones have been removed.... :E :p save 'em now!!! :twisted: :twisted:
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

AmriloJim wrote:Bookmarking fetish sites has a different implication in the Faust household... Mom saw those and thought, "Good, she's doing her research."
Could be that's Mom's reaction, but I don't think it's Skylar's reaction . . .

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

FreeFlier wrote:
Could be that's Mom's reaction, but I don't think it's Skylar's reaction . . .

--FreeFlier
What i said