Looking In The Mirror 2016-07-04

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Sgt. Howard

Re: Looking In The Mirror 2016-07-04

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Man, I forgot how much Kathy use to look like something out of a Spooky Pasta story. lol
Dave

Post by Dave »

"On a scale of 1 to Wednesday Addams... you'd maybe be a 3, if you really worked at being creepy, Pumpkin."
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Hmm, something I just realized I'm not sure about.

The curved lines in Castelas eyes, are those just curved lines on her eyes kinda like Kathy's multiple dots.

Or is it like the blackness isn't even anything and her eyes are the curved lines and dot, like they're flowers of something.

EDIT: Oh shit they are! I just noticed in the middle panel. Huh.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

TheCollector wrote:Hmm, something I just realized I'm not sure about.

The curved lines in Castelas eyes, are those just curved lines on her eyes kinda like Kathy's multiple dots.

Or is it like the blackness isn't even anything and her eyes are the curved lines and dot, like they're flowers of something.

EDIT: Oh shit they are! I just noticed in the middle panel. Huh.
Yep, she has eye sockets with a little tendril in each one, sort of like the stamen in a daffodil or something like that. If you look at the first panel in this strip you can see the tendrils sticking right out, while if you look closely at the second panel in this one you'll see them without the surrounding socket.