Pizza and Games 2016-01-29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
GlytchMeister

Re: Pizza and Games 2016-01-29

Post by GlytchMeister »

I don't think Al knows about FNAF's. I barely know about it, I don't play or watch horror.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

FirehawkShadowchild wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:Quick way of shutting that down would be to tell the little weed that she couldn't go to the pizza and games party with the "big girls", she would have to settle for cake and ice cream with Mom and Atsali the next day.
Nah, they wouldn't leave her out of it, I'm sure. And she hast the right priorities.

While I myself also prefer the quieter celebrations of passing time (never was one for big birthday celebrations) I certainly can see the appeal of a lot of friends coming together for pizza, games and (and this is probably one of the most important parts) gossip. No place for startig rumors than a big party :mrgreen:
My Mother would plan for a hundred, when I kept telling her four, maybe six would show up. Since she never listened, I'd just let my younger siblings invite their friends for free food.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

DinkyInky wrote:My Mother would plan for a hundred, when I kept telling her four, maybe six would show up. Since she never listened, I'd just let my younger siblings invite their friends for free food.
My mom's side of the family can't seem to grasp the idea that "to cook enough for everyone" is not the same as "to cook enough to feed the entire Midwest." I don't mind, though, because I get a bunch of free leftovers, which really cuts down on my grocery bill.
I'm too much!
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

GlytchMeister wrote:I don't think Al knows about FNAF's. I barely know about it, I don't play or watch horror.
I can assure you my knowledge on the matter is barely more than tangential. And much of that is approximate.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Just Old Al wrote:
Gyrrakavian wrote: Well, better a giant rat man than a mechanical bear in a top hat.
You just think he's mechanical...Where do you think Berdine and Nadette's parents worked Summers when they were kids?

Anyway, some of us LIKE the Country Bear Jamboree...

ajr
I'm thinking of a different mechanical bear. One accompanied by a big blue bunny, a chick (bird), and a pirate fox.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Castela's doing better with her glamor - her vine braids aren't visible anywhere except on her neck. She still has the vaguely elephantine ankles and feet, the spirals on the elbows and cheeks, and the hollow eye sockets with the eyestalks.

And is her hair longer?
I'm too much!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

GlytchMeister wrote:Castela's doing better with her glamor - her vine braids aren't visible anywhere except on her neck. She still has the vaguely elephantine ankles and feet, the spirals on the elbows and cheeks, and the hollow eye sockets with the eyestalks.

And is her hair longer?
Markings are still on her neck.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

jwhouk wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:Castela's doing better with her glamor - her vine braids aren't visible anywhere except on her neck. She still has the vaguely elephantine ankles and feet, the spirals on the elbows and cheeks, and the hollow eye sockets with the eyestalks.

And is her hair longer?
Ahem.
I'm too much!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

GlytchMeister wrote:
jwhouk wrote:

And is her hair longer?
Ahem.
I'm working on negative sleep, gimme a break.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

jwhouk wrote:I'm working on negative sleep, gimme a break.
Sounds like work needs to give you a break. :P
I'm too much!
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
Just Old Al wrote:
Gyrrakavian wrote: Well, better a giant rat man than a mechanical bear in a top hat.
You just think he's mechanical...Where do you think Berdine and Nadette's parents worked Summers when they were kids?

ajr
I'm thinking of a different mechanical bear. One accompanied by a big blue bunny, a chick (bird), and a pirate fox.
Sorry - NO clue...

Hey, i usually manage to keep up... :)

Alan
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

GlytchMeister wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:My Mother would plan for a hundred, when I kept telling her four, maybe six would show up. Since she never listened, I'd just let my younger siblings invite their friends for free food.
My mom's side of the family can't seem to grasp the idea that "to cook enough for everyone" is not the same as "to cook enough to feed the entire Midwest." I don't mind, though, because I get a bunch of free leftovers, which really cuts down on my grocery bill.
Pretty much.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
Just Old Al wrote:

ajr
Just Old Al wrote:[

Sorry - NO clue...

Hey, i usually manage to keep up... :)

Alan
Re: FNaF. You don't wanna know. I found out in the worst possible way, so I'm telling you, you don't want to know.

--Safyr Drathmir
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

A horror game that may or may not be for kids, jambed pack with jump scares.The lore for the game is what really suckers people in, as speculation abounds on a number of different things.