Not So Fast 2015-10-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
DilyV

Re: Not So Fast 2015-10-26

Post by DilyV »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
DilyV wrote:tsali as Rainbow Dash
I kinda thought "pony", but...

Katherine has an SF affinity - last time we saw her in costume she was Starbuck.
It's funny... as soon as I saw Katherine I thought Ripley... even before I saw the Nostromo patch... Pickle as a storm trooper... too kewt!!!
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Well, cloning has been a tried-and-true process in horticulture since a long time ago. . .
eee wrote:Castela isn't afraid of the destructive power of the Corn Husk Goddess anymore? She's got the 'disintegrate things with her hands' bit under control?
Either that, or there may be a tragedy involving the loss of her accumulated Halloween loot.
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

oldmanmickey wrote:I had to look up what a rainbow dash was. All i can say is i am so thankful none of my granddaughters got into the my little pony stuff. That was a bit of a cheep shot Astali took but cute one the less.

"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Apropos of Nothing Whatsoever...
( I was just yesterday explaining to a guy, who couldn't care very much enough to keep up with such things mind you, how the gal who was TV's 'Blossom' [who I was surprised to find he actually was familiar w/] was now a girlfriend to Sheldon Cooper ["who?"] on 'the Big Bang Theory'...)
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Mayim Bialik?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

jwhouk wrote:Mayim Bialik?
'zzzzaaakl'y.

It's funny, of the characters on that show, the females in particular, everyone is led to 'Penny' as the obvious attraction, and the 'New Mrs. Horowitz' is certainly in the vein of of our dear Monica [t.o'.b.], proportion-wise, but against the mainstream grain so to speak, I find Ms. Bialik also extremely attractive.

It's a good thing I understand myself well, or I might be troubled I don't drink the kool-aid of stupid herd conformity...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

jwhouk wrote:Mayim Bialik?
And of all of them, is the only one qualified to science on that show.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

TazManiac wrote:Apropos of Nothing Whatsoever...
( I was just yesterday explaining to a guy, who couldn't care very much enough to keep up with such things mind you, how the gal who was TV's 'Blossom' [who I was surprised to find he actually was familiar w/] was now a girlfriend to Sheldon Cooper ["who?"] on 'the Big Bang Theory'...)
Hah...I just had my mind blown when I realized that the actors who play Leonard and Leslie Winkle had acted together on Roseanne. :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

TazManiac wrote:Apropos of Nothing Whatsoever...
So that's why she looks and soounds so familiar.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

She's also a real PhD. After Blossom ended, she went to college and earned her doctorate.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Smart = Sexy... yepper.
Julie

Post by Julie »

TazManiac wrote:Smart = Sexy... yepper.
Truth!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."