More Stuff

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Alkarii

Re: More Stuff

Post by Alkarii »

Once again, proving true that if you don't cheat, you can't get caught. Though it is a bit of a gray area when abuse is involved.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Good idea: taking home delicious, high quality leftovers from the Roadhouse.
Bad idea: going to the Roadhouse on Thursday...leftovers have to wait until Saturday.

I'm hungry, and want to scarf down my leftovers.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

So, my son woke me with a mug of fresh strong coffee, serenaded me with Binky the Clown's Special song, and loads of hugs and drawings.
Had a popcorn movie day with my son watching old Tom & Jerry toons. More hugs.

Later in the day I had the best General's Chicken that even Sydney(Halo) would approve of, dining out with family.

It was a quiet day, only three people called me(did not realise my phone was on silent). All in all, a blessedly lovely peaceful day.

La vita è bella!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Happy birthday Dinky Inky! :)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

jwhouk wrote:Happy birthday Dinky Inky! :)
Ditto with sprinkles and a cherry on it!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Yes, yes; that's right; One Dozen Roses, sent to one Ms. Dinky-Inky... Just like it sounds, that's right.

Look!, Just Send Em, OK?!

Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

DinkyInky wrote:42.

So, my son woke me with a mug of fresh strong coffee, serenaded me with Binky the Clown's Special song, and loads of hugs and drawings.

Later in the day I had the best General's Chicken that even Sydney(Halo) would approve of, dining out with family.

It was a quiet day, only three people called me(did not realise my phone was on silent). All in all, a blessedly lovely peaceful day.

La vita è bella!
What a sweetie! Belated b-day salutations!

My daughter treated me to breakfast today for #58 at our favorite place to get breakfast. I had huevos rancheros and she had fajitas and eggs. The ranchero topping at this place cures the common cold and minimizes all but the most severe of hangovers. You have to stick around for lunch to get a cheeseburger to take care of the really bad ones.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Belated Happy Birthday, Dinky Inky- I was a bit preoccupied there...

WHOOPS! Got the name wrong to boot- corrected... "Inky Dinky Parley Vous...."
Last edited by Sgt. Howard on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Hansontoons wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:42.

La vita è bella!
What a sweetie! Belated b-day salutations!

My daughter treated me to breakfast today for #58 at our favorite place to get breakfast. I had huevos rancheros and she had fajitas and eggs. The ranchero topping at this place cures the common cold and minimizes all but the most severe of hangovers. You have to stick around for lunch to get a cheeseburger to take care of the really bad ones.
Sounds amazing! ...and now I want some.

--Safyr Drathmir
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Huevos rancheros are suddenly a popular topic! Hmmm, synchronicity....
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Thanks everyone. It was rather peaceful. My son's only lament was that he forgot to get me a tiny chocolate cake like he's done(with help) for the last five years. I told him his love and sweetness are better than any cake(but we'll get some later.). He's off on an adventure...the first day of school.

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:Thanks everyone. It was rather peaceful. My son's only lament was that he forgot to get me a tiny chocolate cake like he's done(with help) for the last five years. I told him his love and sweetness are better than any cake(but we'll get some later.). He's off on an adventure...the first day of school.
Sorry I'm late to the party...but happy birthday DinkyInky!!! *hugs tight* I know your son made it special, because that's what he does best. :) Also tell him I wished him luck for his first day of school!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Julie wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Thanks everyone. It was rather peaceful. My son's only lament was that he forgot to get me a tiny chocolate cake like he's done(with help) for the last five years. I told him his love and sweetness are better than any cake(but we'll get some later.). He's off on an adventure...the first day of school.
Sorry I'm late to the party...but happy birthday DinkyInky!!! *hugs tight* I know your son made it special, because that's what he does best. :) Also tell him I wished him luck for his first day of school!
I'll let him read it when he gets home.

--Safyr Drathmir
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Wait, Dinky Inky was born? I thought that she just sort of coalesced from the darkness!

Well, I'm glad that you had a pleasant day in any case!
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Catawampus wrote:Wait, Dinky Inky was born? I thought that she just sort of coalesced from the darkness!

Like Aphrodite from the sea foam or full blown like Athena, yup yup... I always suspected...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:
Catawampus wrote:Wait, Dinky Inky was born? I thought that she just sort of coalesced from the darkness!

Like Aphrodite from the sea foam or full blown like Athena, yup yup... I always suspected...
You guys are silly...don't ever change.

--Safyr Drathmir
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Okay. So it's 7AM Monday, you've got a hangover, you haven't had your first cup of coffee yet, you drag yourself to the table, sit down ... and this box of cereal is sitting right in front of you:

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Ummm. That competes well with "eating a live bug, first thing in the morning", to ensure that nothing worse happens to you for the rest of the day.

That stuff is about 1/3 sugar by weight.