Well Then 2016-10-31

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Well Then 2016-10-31

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

FreeFlier wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Armorlord wrote:I think Atsali had left the saferoom on her own before officers arrived. She was seriously traumatized and they might have had a hard time locating/reaching her otherwise.
I suspect that if Mom had that much MiB power on speed dial, they knew about/had helped create the safe room.
That depends on how paranoid mom was . . .

--FreeFlier
Somebody she was willing to call in a life-or-death situation with paranormal implications and who was willing to respond that quickly?

They'd know.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

I'm not completely sure of that . . . anything MiB knows officially is in records, and records can be accessed without authorization.

But if you don't write it down, it didn't happen.

--FreeFlier
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
DilyV wrote:One has to ask the question...

How much does Atsali remember about her parent's death?

And, additionally,

Has Atsali selectively repressed those memories? (Either willfully, or psychosomatically)

In other words, Did Atsali willfully not remember what happened, or did the stress of that day shut down part of Atsali's memory concerning what happened. She may remember that her parents are dead, but not HOW they died.
How much do you remember from when you were two or three?
Flashes really... I can still picture the floor plan of the house I lived in till I was four... falling down the steps yelling for mama... being bitten by a dog in the corner of my eye...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.