Just Me 2013-04-22

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Re: Just Me 2013-04-22

Post by Dave »

bmonk wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:
kingklash wrote:A roller coaster ride, lovingly dipped in dynamite, rolling with nuts, and surpisingly covered by Brandi.
"...and special sauce on a sesame-seed bun."
I thought rather of "we use only the finest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish Ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue, and garnished with lark's vomit."
The latter would be thanks to Atsali, then? No wonder... that was a rough ride.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

kingklash wrote:A roller coaster ride, lovingly dipped in dynamite, rolling with nuts, and surpisingly covered by Brandi.
Fairportfan wrote:"...and special sauce on a sesame-seed bun."
bmonk wrote:I thought rather of "we use only the finest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish Ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue, and garnished with lark's vomit."
Dave wrote:The latter would be thanks to Atsali, then? No wonder... that was a rough ride.
Just like Mom used to make.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

illiad wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:
jwhouk wrote: Yes. Next question?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
:geek:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: curses! beat me to it!!! cmon, some one finish... :p
I don't knowwwwww?!!!......(whooshing noise as i'm mysteriously picked up and thrown VERY far away) aaaaarrrggggggghhhh!!!!!!!
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

bmonk wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:
"...and special sauce on a sesame-seed bun."
I thought rather of "we use only the finest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish Ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue, and garnished with lark's vomit."
But were they flown in fresh daily from Iraq, lightly killed, and.... wait.... that's Crunchy Frog. Never mind.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff