Family pics

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Family pics

Post by Fairportfan »

[quote name="maddog" post="490017" timestamp="1363745753"]
A year or two before he died, i was at my Dad's and we were looking at old family pics. He looked at a couple of me and the sibs, said "Just a minute" and dug through another box and handed me another pic.

I said i didn't remember when he took that one of me.

He said it was him at thirteen... I wish i had a copy of that one. Maybe Jim does...

Meanwhile:

This is (L - R) me (my ears do not stick put that much), David and Kathrin. This has to be 1955 or later - maybe 1956 or even '57. If it's 1956, i'd be seven or eight, Dave would be three or four and Kathy would ... ummm ... two or so.

======================

These are later (Dave is, i'm fairly sure, relatively current; neither Kathy or i are).

That's me at JazzFest in New Orleans, April 2000. We lost that hat in a move a couple years later - that hat had had been to two Cropredy Festivals, several JazzFests, three Atlanta Music Midtowns and a number of other shows. I really miss it. It was broken in just right. (The shirt is Helen's high school Senior Chemistry project.) I can't find any more recent pics i like as well.

Dave, from his website, so it's likely fairly current.

Kathy, along about 2005 or so, at her six-foot loom.

You can do the math to figure our ages.

Hmmm - that shot of Kathy is a little small - here's another from about the same time:

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber