Amazing video - man with three adams apples. Now.

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Amazing video - man with three adams apples. Now.

Post by Fairportfan »

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Dave

Re: Amazing video - man with three adams apples. Now.

Post by Dave »

Ow. Ow ow ow. :shock: All of my mirror neurons just filed for an restraining order against my eyeballs.

"The big one in the middle is latex-white. I don't want to think about the color of the others."
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

It doesn't matter that he is still alive, he could be a legitimate award nominee. According to Wikipedia, individuals need to "have contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization due to their own (unnecessarily foolish) actions."
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

shadowinthelight wrote:It doesn't matter that he is still alive, he could be a legitimate award nominee. According to Wikipedia, individuals need to "have contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization due to their own (unnecessarily foolish) actions."
So the entire cast of Jackass is not even in the running since none of the stunts took out reproduction or got them killed. However they must be contributors to the awards since so many of the nominees tend to go lights out after watching their stuff (or so the media tries to make it seem :mrgreen: ).
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Are they still eligible if "I" take them out of the gene pool for endangering me and mine? If so, it is OPEN SEASON on morons... :evil:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

DinkyInky wrote:Are they still eligible if "I" take them out of the gene pool for endangering me and mine? If so, it is OPEN SEASON on morons... :evil:
Nope. Gotta do it themselves
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Fairportfan wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Are they still eligible if "I" take them out of the gene pool for endangering me and mine? If so, it is OPEN SEASON on morons... :evil:
Nope. Gotta do it themselves
Dagnabit. I really wanted to rid the world of an idiot that missed hitting me in a parking lot by 1/4 inch...and I was carefully NOT near the center of the aisle. How idiot missed hitting the parked cars was beyond me.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Heck. I almost got clobbered by an ambulance the other day.

Not an ambulance on an emergency run - just an ambulance driver who casually decided to change lanes as he was overtaking me in the lane to my left and came within ames ace of putting the corner of his front bumper square in the middle of my door.

If i were still driving the PT Cruiser, maybe i could excuse him not seeing me - it's not all that big a car.

But a two-and-a-half, extended chassis minivan damn' near as big as his ambulance?
=====================
=====================
mike weber
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Fairportfan wrote:Heck. I almost got clobbered by an ambulance the other day.

Not an ambulance on an emergency run - just an ambulance driver who casually decided to change lanes as he was overtaking me in the lane to my left and came within ames ace of putting the corner of his front bumper square in the middle of my door.

If i were still driving the PT Cruiser, maybe i could excuse him not seeing me - it's not all that big a car.

But a two-and-a-half, extended chassis minivan damn' near as big as his ambulance?
Some people just give a bad name to Ambulance drivers. Most (and I have know several) are the safest drivers you could meet.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.