Kitten update

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Kitten update

Post by Fairportfan »

The kitten is almost visibly growing. She is definitely bigger than she was when i got her.

She and i have had several discussions of various things; one being names.

She demanded to know why i thought her name was Tiptoe, when it is self-evidently Rocket. I gave in on that one.

However, on the subject of Things Rocket Is Not Allowed To Do, the one on which i have been absolutely inflexible (and which seems to be beginning to actually get through to her) is "Rocket Is Not Allowed To Use Pitons To Climb Any Portion Of Daddy's Anatomy".
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Mark N

Re: Kitten update

Post by Mark N »

Fairportfan wrote: However, on the subject of Things Rocket Is Not Allowed To Do, the one on which i have been absolutely inflexible (and which seems to be beginning to actually get through to her) is "Rocket Is Not Allowed To Use Pitons To Climb Any Portion Of Daddy's Anatomy".
Good blinken luck there.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Mark N wrote:
Fairportfan wrote: However, on the subject of Things Rocket Is Not Allowed To Do, the one on which i have been absolutely inflexible (and which seems to be beginning to actually get through to her) is "Rocket Is Not Allowed To Use Pitons To Climb Any Portion Of Daddy's Anatomy".
Good blinken luck there.
I don't have a single new scratch today...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

I rather like tiptoe, as kitties are notoriously sneaky and subtle quiet-like.

I do agree on the no "shink" rule...piton power...oww!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Dave

Post by Dave »

Fairportfan wrote:
Mark N wrote:
Good blinken luck there.
I don't have a single new scratch today...
But, you do have a loophole.

Your rule specifically forbids the use of pitons "to climb".

You failed to mention anything about landing or braking.

Just wait until she's old enough to discover the "Jumping on Daddy's bladder at 5 AM" trick. She'll realize that she's going to earn points based on how well she sticks the landing :lol: