The SNOW Attacks!

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

scantrontb

The SNOW Attacks!

Post by scantrontb »

i think i figured out why Monica thinks that the Snow is always attacking her when she least expects it...

it's an elder sibling that loves picking on her/his/its younger sisters!...

i mean it's like when i was growing up, my older sisters would alway back me into a corner and put a tiny "X" in ballpoint pen on the tip of my nose, just to see me spend 20 minutes furiously rubbing it in order to wipe it off... with me not realizing that in the first 30 seconds it was already gone! :P I'll bet that the snow, or whomever is controlling it is doing the same... now, who could that BE?... i don't think Gaia would do that, kinda goes against the dignified image i have of "Mother Earth" somehow, but i personally don't know of any other weather related Gods or Titans, Elder gods, etc. that fit the bill... and as much as i liked the movie "The Rise of the Guardians" somehow i don't think Jack Frost is real even in the Wapsiverse... though he's definitely got the attitude to do it.
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
DinkyInky

Re: The SNOW Attacks!

Post by DinkyInky »

Jack Frost is flirting with her...=p~
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

DinkyInky wrote:Jack Frost is flirting with her...=p~
In this strip it is possible.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Mark N wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Jack Frost is flirting with her...=p~
In this strip it is possible.
There are so many apparent "rule of funny" moments in Wapsi that turn out to be windows on the True Nature of the 'verse that it is entirely possible.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Boxilar wrote:There are so many apparent "rule of funny" moments in Wapsi that turn out to be windows on the True Nature of the 'verse that it is entirely possible.
Hopefully like Dietzel's intelligence. I would love it if when Monica gets home he greets her saying "Now that your true self has been revealed I can reveal my true self to you."
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Boxilar wrote:There are so many apparent "rule of funny" moments in Wapsi that turn out to be windows on the True Nature of the 'verse that it is entirely possible.
Hopefully like Dietzel's intelligence. I would love it if when Monica gets home he greets her saying "Now that your true self has been revealed I can reveal my true self to you."
I kinda hope Ditzel is other than an ordinary dog. Acording to the chronology, he's pushing seventeen years old, and Paul has been good about using breaks in the action to sync Wapsi up with real world time. That means that if Ditzel isn't more than just an exceptionally clever Bull Terrier, he's nearing the end of his life.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Boxilar wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:
I kinda hope Ditzel is other than an ordinary dog. Acording to the chronology, he's pushing seventeen years old, and Paul has been good about using breaks in the action to sync Wapsi up with real world time. That means that if Ditzel isn't more than just an exceptionally clever Bull Terrier, he's nearing the end of his life.
GAH!!! :cry: Don't SAY such things!!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Julie wrote:GAH!!! :cry: Don't SAY such things!!
Sorry. It's been on my mind lately. My cat is the same age.