Cops made suspicious by purchase of 1000 gal Buffalo sauce

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Cops made suspicious by purchase of 1000 gal Buffalo sauce

Post by Fairportfan »

2 men arrested for stealing chicken wings worth $60K
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution wrote:Two men were arrested last week and accused of stealing frozen chicken wings — worth $65,000 — from a local cold storage business where they worked in Doraville.

Dewayne Patterson, 35, and Renaldo Jackson, 26, were employees at Nordic Cold Storage off Pleasantdale Road in Doraville, according to a police incident report.

On Jan. 12 around midday, the two men allegedly backed up an Enterprise rental truck to a bay door at the business, and loaded the truck with 10 pallets of Tyson frozen chicken wings, according to the report.

Managers at the business told police that Jackson used a forklift to load the wings while Patterson served as lookout.

The men were arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of felony theft by taking. They were released the same day on $2,950 bond.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
MerchManDan

Re: Cops made suspicious by purchase of 1000 gal Buffalo sau

Post by MerchManDan »

It's safe to assume they were planning to sell the wings right away. Otherwise, good luck stuffing them all into the chest freezer in the basement - and explaining them to the Missus.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Jabberwonky

Re: Cops made suspicious by purchase of 1000 gal Buffalo sau

Post by Jabberwonky »

They were just getting ready for an EPIC Superbowl party...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous