Not Listening 2023-11-01

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
FreeFlier

Not Listening 2023-11-01

Post by FreeFlier »

Well, at least Atsali doesn't have a black eye because her bra strap broke while she was dancing . . . not yet, anyway.

Atsali in a wet-T-shirt contest . . . the mind (and all hetero male and lesbians in sight) boggles!

--FreeFlier
Alkarii

Re: Not Listening 2023-11-01

Post by Alkarii »

And next, Shawna shows up, Cas having forgotten that she was going to come over, and Atsali asks them some personal questions about their love life.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

FreeFlier wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:56 am Well, at least Atsali doesn't have a black eye because her bra strap broke while she was dancing . . . not yet, anyway.

Atsali in a wet-T-shirt contest . . . the mind (and all hetero male and lesbians in sight) boggles!

--FreeFlier
Hey, bisexuals exist in the Wapsiverse. And I think one of a siren's powers is "alter orientation to be attracted to me" in this 'verse. So if Atsali is running at full bore it doesn't matter what your orientation is, she's got you.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Opus the Poet wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:07 pmSo if Atsali is running at full bore it doesn't matter what your orientation is, she's got you.
I think she has to start singing for that to kick in - and it has no effect on people who already love her. For any of several values of "love" - it's known (comic canon) that Castela is immune, and (in the fanfics) it didn't touch big-brother Glytch or dad Buck.