Down The Stairs 2023-10-27

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Down The Stairs 2023-10-27

Post by Dave »

https://wapsisquare.com/comic/down-the-stairs/

I won't say that's the worst case of the munchies I've ever seen... but it's certainly one of the most unique.
Alkarii

Re: Down The Stairs 2023-10-27

Post by Alkarii »

Just imagine if Atsali speaks like the villain in an old martial arts film, but her monologue centers around sneaking food from the kitchen.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Crapolium . . . is that what you get when someone has an "accident"and doesn't clean up before it dries?

/fllrd/

--FreeFlier
Dave

Post by Dave »

Alkarii wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:51 pm Just imagine if Atsali speaks like the villain in an old martial arts film, but her monologue centers around sneaking food from the kitchen.
That would put us squarely in "What's Up, Tiger Lily?" territory.

Especially if she's sneaking an egg salad sandwich, or has recently been dieting due to a tendency to develop wing fat.

Atsali, ashamed that she was hogging the whole turkey leg for herself and willing to share, whirls and grabs a carving knife from the counter.

Castella, seeing only the sudden motion and the gleaming knife, fires a beam of incandescent plasma.

Atsali, mortally wounded, sinks to the ground.

"Pickle... Pickle... I'm so sorry I scared you. I'm an idiot. Tell Mom I love her. And... and tell her... don't let them use embalming fluid... I want to be stuffed with crabmeat..."

Shaking a large rattle, Atsali expires.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Yeah now that I'm back at home and not trying to read Wapsi on my phone I notice the scene is lighted by Castella's pre-blast plasma handglow.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

"Oh ho ho! You are too late, little cherry blossom, for I have already ninja'd this chicken leg, and you are no match for my fork fu!"
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.