Follow You 2023-06-14

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Follow You 2023-06-14

Post by Dave »

https://wapsisquare.com/comic/follow-you/

It sounds as if Daylla is a member of the "ghosts are a stone-tape energy recording" school. Possibly a bit odd considering her experience with a "ghost" during the cross-timeline Grid Anchor incident.

As to being followed home: are ghosts magnetic?
Opus the Poet

Re: Follow You 2023-06-14

Post by Opus the Poet »

There are some who believe that ghosts are attracted to the living if they had unfinished business. So, not magnetic in the sense of attracting iron filings, but "magnetic" as in a magnetic personality. There are also some who think that some ghosts were party people who still wanna party.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Dave wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:09 am It sounds as if Daylla is a member of the "ghosts are a stone-tape energy recording" school. Possibly a bit odd considering her experience with a "ghost" during the cross-timeline Grid Anchor incident.
There does not have to be a single correct explanation for all ghosts. And who better to have met more than one kind of ghost, than a teenage high-school-girl ghost-hunter?
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

There's a real-world theory connecting poltergeists to girls going through menarch/puberty . . .

I wonder if ghostly chickens could be called poultrygeists . . . /deposits an order of Colonel Sanders' best in the pun jar./

--FreeFlier