Re-Captcha woes...

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Dragonaur

Re-Captcha woes...

Post by Dragonaur »

So back in January I congratulated Dave on gradua... I mean retiring. And the next time I logged in I seemed to make too many mistakes and I kept getting this error too many attempts you must pass re-captcha test. But there was no test to be found. I've been wrestling it since. Then today I turned off AdBlock... and Pow! I'm logged in. Maybe it's all part of the "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart". >_<;;

I remember I reached my limit on art attachments. I wonder if that's still in force...

Anyway, Hello all!
Dave

Re: Re-Captcha woes...

Post by Dave »

Dragonaur wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:54 pm I remember I reached my limit on art attachments. I wonder if that's still in force...

Anyway, Hello all!
Hello again!

Yes, you might need an exception in AdBlock's list - the Re-Captcha system uses resources and links which lie outside the forum site, and AdBlock could very well consider them to be an off-site ad or tracking link of the sort that it usually blocks.

As to attachments - I don't think there are limits on the number of attachments an individual member can attach. There are size limits, both for individual attachments and for the forum as a whole. If I remember correctly, the forum hit its limit a couple of years ago and attaching was blocked for a while, until Bookworm was kind enough to increase the limit somewhat.
Dragonaur

Re: Re-Captcha woes...

Post by Dragonaur »

Ah! So I found out you can delete attachments, so I deleted some old imagery before I tried posting the last one. Probably didn't need to, but best check e'm out while you can now that I found out I have user power! ;-)

Hope all is well!