Stupid Misunderstandings 2021-06-15

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Opus the Poet

Stupid Misunderstandings 2021-06-15

Post by Opus the Poet »

https://wapsisquare.com/comic/stupid-misunderstandings/

Does Shawna think Scarlett is making the moves on her girl?
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
lake_wrangler

Re: Stupid Misunderstandings 2021-06-15

Post by lake_wrangler »

Jealousers will jealous? :?
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

oops
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Whatever's going to happen . . . communication is not an option. :roll: :roll: :roll:

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

FreeFlier wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:40 am Whatever's going to happen . . . communication is not an option. :roll: :roll: :roll:

--FreeFlier
Fifteen-year-olds.

Is it ever?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Opus the Poet wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:26 pm https://wapsisquare.com/comic/stupid-misunderstandings/

Does Shawna think Scarlett is making the moves on her girl?

I doubt that Shawna thinks that, per say, but she is definitely questioning if Scarlett is aware of what she is doing. First, Scarlett plants herself firmly in Cass' lap, then literally puts her boobs in Cass' face. Cass' Freudian slip made it quite clear that she is flustered, but not over what Scarlett thinks it is. Scarlett is not aware of the message she just sent, or at least what Cass interpreted as. Unintentional sexual tension, go! Maybe Paul should just make the Scooby Gang a polycule, and get it over with.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

"Stop confusing my girlfriend with your ginormous boobs!"

"But her sister has..."

"She has immunity to all her sister's charm abilities, not just her voice."
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

There's also the possibility that Shawna is gonna mention something important that Scarlett was supposed to be doing, instead of farting around with Cass. Or she'll say something about Cass needing a cold shower later, which might not be sufficient.

There's also the possibility that Shawna is aware that Cass is now going to be concerned that she's gonna be in trouble with Shawna, because of how that situation looks, and given that all three of them are girls in high school, they all know how quickly rumors spread, and how badly they can get out of hand.

Honestly, it can go any way at this point, so maybe we should start a betting pool.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Alkarii wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:01 pm There's also the possibility that Shawna is gonna mention something important that Scarlett was supposed to be doing, instead of farting around with Cass. Or she'll say something about Cass needing a cold shower later, which might not be sufficient.

There's also the possibility that Shawna is aware that Cass is now going to be concerned that she's gonna be in trouble with Shawna, because of how that situation looks, and given that all three of them are girls in high school, they all know how quickly rumors spread, and how badly they can get out of hand.

Honestly, it can go any way at this point, so maybe we should start a betting pool.
It could go either way, but Shawna is a smart girl and she waited until Cass was gone so I suspect she's mostly irritated with Scarlet and knows her girlfriend did everything she could to stay faithful to her.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

"Battle of the Boobs!"
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.