Cute kitty, large cat

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Cute kitty, large cat

Post by Fairportfan »

Helen, Steve and the girls are away at Steve's mother's place for Christmas (and for Helen to take her State Cosmetology Board exams)

So we are taking care of the dog and of Steve's new cat, Stitch.

She's a pretty shy little thing, but now, after six days without her real daddy and with me dealing with her food and water, she's apparently decided that i'm okay, and she's willing to be picked up and cuddled and stroked and scritched.

She does NOT approve of Junior coming into HER room, though. I tried to get a picture of the two of them glaring quietly at each other, but i didn't manage it.

However, here is Himself gazing in a superior manner upon this black interloper (Junior is at least three times her size...)

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Dave

Re: Cute kitty, large cat

Post by Dave »

Just to make sure... you did get the memo advising cat owners that the use of Radio Shack freeze-and-dust-removal aerosol blowers is no longer the top-recommended method for dealing with kitty's annoying nasal-lint buildup?

Shocking, I know, how the standards change from week to week, but what can we do?

(They are both very cute, by the way... if "cute" can be properly applied to something resembling a small puma :) )
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Stitch has been positively delighting in shoving stuff off Helen and Steve's desks this past week... I've watched her do it deliberately.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

Hey FPF,
Your cat pics, and a lot of the images posted in the last couple days, either will not display (a little box with 'image' instead in Firefox) or broken image icons (IE9). Some of them from even earlier are affected, but not all. Anyone else experiencing this?

(Also posted as new topic. Also, the deer pics won't display in either IE9 or Firefox)

All is normal now, possibly the server they were on was down...? (Internet = :twisted: )
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

NOTDilbert wrote:Hey FPF,
Your cat pics, and a lot of the images posted in the last couple days, either will not display (a little box with 'image' instead in Firefox) or broken image icons (IE9). Some of them from even earlier are affected, but not all. Anyone else experiencing this?

(Also posted as new topic. Also, the deer pics won't display in either IE9 or Firefox)

All is normal now, possibly the server they were on was down...? (Internet = :twisted: )
Got them for me, but slowly -- I think their source server at electronictiger.net was constipated, that's all.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Fairportfan wrote:Stitch has been positively delighting in shoving stuff off Helen and Steve's desks this past week... I've watched her do it deliberately.
I have friends that used to have an orange striped diva who would walk gracefully across the dresser top, tipping perfume bottles until someone would get up and fix the empty food bowl when they slept in...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Must have been a large food bowl for them to sleep in...
=====================
=====================
mike weber