Internet outage

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

Internet outage

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

no internet here till the29th.

and i've burned through my phone's 4G data allocation - never needed more than 2 gig in a month before, but using it to get online, e-mail and reading the news ate it right up.

even e-mail is slow as molasses; i have to use the Gmail app, which sucks.

so, for the next week, you'll be hearing from me a lot less, if only because typing on this phone also sucks.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Internet outage

The problem was a two-month $140 bill when we had about $2.93 in the bank...

Today {well, yesterday now} was when we got our dIsability/Social Security checks
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I understand completely; My primary Internet access these days is a tiny phone w/ a 5Gig data cap.

As of today I'm at 4.03G and have eight days to go...
AnotherFairportfan

no - we get our SS/disability on the fourth Wednesday of the month. always have.

the internet bill is xue on the 19th.

after this month the amount we have to pay when we pay the rent goes down $125/month {there was a fee that we split over our first four month rent} so,cafter one more month that the internet will go off a few days we should be able to catch it up