Which Side Should You Tie Your Dirndl?

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

jwhouk

Re: Which Side Should You Tie Your Dirndl?

Post by jwhouk »

She didn't have time to wait in the queue.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:23 am
Bookworm wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:26 pm
Dave wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:50 pm
Well, it's a hairy problem.
What about faze? I've found a lot of people misspell that. Not to mention ensure. People keep spelling it as 'insure'. "He wanted to insure that the bomb went off as planned."
BTW, I should upbraid you for that pun.
Fuse/fuze
Well, except that 'phase' comes from one language, and 'faze' from another. 'fuze' and 'fuse' are simply variants of the same word. Much like color and colour, and skeptical and sceptical.
I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

jwhouk wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:52 pm She didn't have time to wait in the queue.
Well, but that's correct, unless you're talking about a hair braid. Now, if she tried to wait in the cue.... that would make for a weird game of snooker.
I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

So this doesn't answer the question which side Atsali should tie her dirndl?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

jwhouk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am So this doesn't answer the question which side Atsali should tie her dirndl?
The back. The "I don't know what I'm doing" position, which fits her clueless nature.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

They're both waitresses, so they can both tie them in the back. If the establishment permits it, Atsali's would be on the right (I just read that page, and now I'm second guessing myself...) since she's in a relationship. I don't recall seeing anything about Skylar, so hers could be tied on the left. Well, assuming she's got some experience. We haven't heard either way, but given that she's a succubus, and we haven't seen any evidence of shyness, I'd wager that she wouldn't tie it in the front.

Although, it'd be kind of amusing to find out that she's a virgin after all.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am So this doesn't answer the question which side Atsali should tie her dirndl?
The outside.

Tying a dirndl on the inside, poses a serious risk of obstructing the intestines or a large artery. Even for a Siren, that could be deadly. This is not a good place for us to just tell her "Suit yourself."
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Bookworm wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 am
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:23 am Fuse/fuze
Well, except that 'phase' comes from one language, and 'faze' from another. 'fuze' and 'fuse' are simply variants of the same word. Much like color and colour, and skeptical and sceptical.
Except that they are spelt differently to indicate that they are two entirely different things.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:12 pm
Bookworm wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 am
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:23 am Fuse/fuze
Except that they are spelt differently to indicate that they are two entirely different things.
No, I promise you that a skeptic is perfectly sceptical. No wheat involved.