Weirded out by a movie...

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

Weirded out by a movie...

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

endcred.jpg
endcred.jpg (81.19 KiB) Viewed 9255 times
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Alkarii

Re: Weirded out by a movie...

Post by Alkarii »

I take it your name is Mike?
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

My memory may be a bit fuzzy on this, but I think that's his brother's name, who happens to be a writer.
AnotherFairportfan

lake_wrangler wrote:My memory may be a bit fuzzy on this, but I think that's his brother's name, who happens to be a writer.
Nope. 'Ats'a my name..
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:My memory may be a bit fuzzy on this, but I think that's his brother's name, who happens to be a writer.
Nope. 'Ats'a my name..
Did I mention the part about the fuzzy memory? :P

But your brother IS a writer, no? (Or am I thinking of FreeFlier... No, I'm pretty sure it's you. You, with the Electronic Tiger website address, who does movies and book reviews, including your brother's books, if I recall...)
AnotherFairportfan

lake_wrangler wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Nope. 'Ats'a my name..
Did I mention the part about the fuzzy memory? :P

But your brother IS a writer, no? (Or am I thinking of FreeFlier... No, I'm pretty sure it's you. You, with the Electronic Tiger website address, who does movies and book reviews, including your brother's books, if I recall...)
Brother is David M.
Dave

Post by Dave »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Nope. 'Ats'a my name..
Are you certain you didn't produce that movie? You're quite sure you didn't make a bargain, years ago, with the spirit of a murdered child who had really, really wanted to grow up to be a movie producer?

I mean, given what we've seen come out of Hollywood over the past few years, the thought that some of the producers and directors might be evil discorporate mind-parasites doesn't seem entirely outlandish. How else would you explain Ishtar?
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Dave wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:Nope. 'Ats'a my name..
Are you certain you didn't produce that movie? You're quite sure you didn't make a bargain, years ago, with the spirit of a murdered child who had really, really wanted to grow up to be a movie producer?

I mean, given what we've seen come out of Hollywood over the past few years, the thought that some of the producers and directors might be evil discorporate mind-parasites doesn't seem entirely outlandish. How else would you explain Ishtar?
Can't explain that. I meant to see Ishtar, but never made it out of the gate, by heavens!

**I'm sympathetic to Mike. My name is Mike, too, and I have at least two cousins named Mike, and there's an English mystery writer publishing under the name I use for work and among friends. And my dad's family is Irish. :mrgreen: **
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.