Agent Carter shipped as 'Cartinelli'

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

TazManiac

Agent Carter shipped as 'Cartinelli'

Post by TazManiac »

When two characters are put together by the Fans it's often referred to as 'Shipping' or 'being shipped', etc.
- 'Cartinelli' is the femslash ship between Angie Martinelli (L) and Peggy Carter (R), from Agent Carter.
https://fanlore.org/wiki/Peggy_Carter/Angie_Martinelli
http://shipping.wikia.com/wiki/Cartinelli

So, as much as I miss Marvel's 'Agent Carter' (it lasted two years...), I've serendipitously came across the following fan-edits on youtube:

caution: there are song clips in the following of which might be questionable in the workplace, proceed advised.
-
-
-

enjoy...
Last edited by TazManiac on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TazManiac

Re: Agent Carter shipped as 'Cartinelli'

Post by TazManiac »

OK, and for those who are wondering what the heck I'm expecting you to already know about this character (before getting into the gratuitous 'slash' stuff I led with...),

here is a more Hetro-normative, Romantically Stylized even, fanedit that should generate a Reader's Digest version of just who is Peggy Carter...

DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:OK, and for those who are wondering what the heck I'm expecting you to already know about this character (before getting into the gratuitous 'slash' stuff I led with...),
I'm familiar with Agent Carter's character, but who is the other person?
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:OK, and for those who are wondering what the heck I'm expecting you to already know about this character (before getting into the gratuitous 'slash' stuff I led with...),
I'm familiar with Agent Carter's character, but who is the other person?
That would be Angie, she who works the local Diner (Automat) while trying to strike it big on Broadway. She's quite the self-assured little counter-monkey. just the right amount of sass and good old fashioned moxie.

Gaining you some backstory, what preceded the following clip; the two gals had grown close but (iirc) had a sort of falling out, until...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Okay, will have to look after my chocolate coma is over.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir