The Kitchen

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

GlytchMeister

The Kitchen

Post by GlytchMeister »

We have a place for tea, bras, booze, audio equipment, and random discussion.

But nowhere is there a dedicated thread, so far as I can tell, for food.

I've noticed quite a few cooks and a lot of people who just have neat recipes up their sleeves. I'm willing to bet there's also a lot of people here who would benefit from a little corner for sharing recipes and such.

So, without further ado, I present The Kitchen, located behind the Pub, downstairs from the bra lounge and the Audio room, across the hall from the Tea room and the Liquor room, behind the back door of Confusion Corner.

If it's successful, maybe it can be stickied or made into an actual category or something? That'd be pretty cool.

Anyway: here's my first contribution - a truly epic recipe for grilled ribs.

I'm not too experienced with ribs... This is just the second time I've eaten them (first time was at Famous Daves, and I forgot if I liked them it was so long ago.) so I don't really know how this recipe stands up against others.

What I do know is these ribs were so freaking awesome I wanted to have them again the next day. And the next. And I still do. It's been about a week now... And I really, really want to eat this recipe again.
They were delicious.
They were sweet and tangy and just a little spicy (I can't really handle spice due to a wierd super-taster hypersensitivity or whatever). I'm not sure about "smoky" flavor. I don know what smoke is supposed to taste like in ribs.
But omg they were tasty.

Fair warning, however: as the nutritional facts state toward the bottom of the page I linked to, one serving has over 1,000 calories. So... You might want to save these for after a day spent breaking rocks with a sledgehammer in the desert if you're of the calorie counting disposition.
Because you will want to eat at least three racks of these ribs, according to my experience.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!