Stheno Triptych

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Jabberwonky

Stheno Triptych

Post by Jabberwonky »

Got Big Sis Stheno original artwork and print, as well as a Stheno piece, back from the framers. Not sure if I'm going to hang them in this order, with the center one a few inches higher, or the art, print and piece so the art and the final published form are next to each other.
Stheno triptych.jpg
Stheno triptych.jpg (69.85 KiB) Viewed 7879 times
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Dave

Re: Stheno Triptych

Post by Dave »

Jabberwonky, that is a marvelous set of three! Well done, and congratulations!
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I am incredibly happy at how they turned out. Now it's a decision of where to hang them. On the wall of my bedroom where I can see them as I wake up, or a more public part of the house where everyone can.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Depends on if you want to share. Art can be personal, private, public, shared. How does it make you feel? Bold? Adventurous? Happy? Reserved?

Sort that out first. It will make sense where to hang them. I'd place them slightly angled with leftmost on top left, measured down in even steps.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir