eBay - Lilith

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

MerchManDan

eBay - Lilith

Post by MerchManDan »

Apparently the same Lilith as seen in this comic some weeks ago.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
GlytchMeister

Re: eBay - Lilith

Post by GlytchMeister »

Looks like Lilith has some kind of wacked out power. No idea what it is. Kinda looks like black lightning to me.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Anti-light?
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Maybe she's just that strong, able to shatter the fourth wall of the comic.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Light that looks like shadow? *looks at own screen name* I think we'd get along fine.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

shadowinthelight wrote:Light that looks like shadow? *looks at own screen name* I think we'd get along fine.
Delightfully, even.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

[HarleyQuin]Notoriously infamous even, Puddin'.[/HarleyQuin]
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote:Maybe she's just that strong, able to shatter the fourth wall of the comic.
Not (or not just) the fourth wall.

This is Lilith, patron saint of publishers, writers, and all guest artists. Her sacred symbol is the filler strip. She has the power to shatter deadlines, and it is said that she will often respond to a prayer for aid by completely obliterating writer's block.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Dave wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Maybe she's just that strong, able to shatter the fourth wall of the comic.

This is Lilith, patron saint of publishers, writers, and all guest artists. Her sacred symbol is the filler strip. She has the power to shatter deadlines, and it is said that she will often respond to a prayer for aid by completely obliterating writer's block.
Guess I need to add another alter to the mix....
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Dave wrote:

I heard a whistling sound over my head. I think it was a joke. Not sure.

...I just realized I learn more about culture and whatnot from this forum and its members than I do IRL. Wierd.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

GlytchMeister wrote:...I just realized I learn more about culture and whatnot from this forum and its members than I do IRL. Wierd.
Which culture is the question, though. . .
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Catawampus wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:...I just realized I learn more about culture and whatnot from this forum and its members than I do IRL. Wierd.
But did you know that now I go to culture classes every night?
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Catawampus wrote:
We got lots of culture...
OMInBacteriaCulture.jpg
OMInBacteriaCulture.jpg (34.17 KiB) Viewed 15421 times
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Over the course of my checkered career, I've been stationed at various places, inc Pharmas.

One such place has both research and manufacturing (remember the Chlorine arc in the theads a little while ago? It's at this particular place we learned that if the 'plant' starts making this low lying fog bank you are to run like hell up wind. If you can smell it you're mostly dead, but there still might be hope...)

Anywho, they have this agar stuff all over the place and one time the Lab tech guys called me in to repair a Power Mac that had been giving them trouble and now faulted to boot up anymore. Popped the top and they head forgotten to tell me they had spilled agar inside... I forget it's ph but it ain't good fer electronics, long term...
Dave

Post by Dave »

GlytchMeister wrote:
Dave wrote:

I heard a whistling sound over my head. I think it was a joke. Not sure.
Just a crossover tribute between Paul's use of mythological characters, and Lin Carter's "The Wizard of Zao". The latter is full of numerous different gods and demigods, each of whom seems to serve as the patron for various people of different types and professions.

Quite a humorous read. I remember fondly the section where the Wizard happens to get drunk when visiting a town run by some very straightlaced religious fundamentalists, and gets thrown in jail. He passes the time by recounting, to the horrified guards, all of the various forms of religious belief he's encountered in his travels. What he says is all complete and utter heresy from the guards' point of view, and they're shuddering with the fear of "spiritual contamination" from just being in the same building with a dangerous heretic. But, they're On Duty and can't do anything but stand there and listen to the drunk wizard go on and on and on... thinking that they must have failed their god somehow and are already in Hell... :D

Sorta like Connie said...