eBay - Devil Gal

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

MerchManDan

eBay - Devil Gal

Post by MerchManDan »

Now there's an intense look.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
jwhouk

Re: eBay - Devil Gal

Post by jwhouk »

I wonder if this is what she *would* have looked like had she not hung herself?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

jwhouk wrote:I wonder if this is what she *would* have looked like had she not hung herself?
Different hair, different horns (shape and locations), I believe this (the auction picture) is a different person.

Is it odd that my first though was 'the hair is different' and not 'the horns are different'?
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Grantwhy wrote:
jwhouk wrote:I wonder if this is what she *would* have looked like had she not hung herself?
Different hair, different horns (shape and locations), I believe this (the auction picture) is a different person.

Is it odd that my first though was 'the hair is different' and not 'the horns are different'?
Maybe not. Hair is something humans generally have. The absence of hair is also a trait humans frequently possess. But horns aren't something humans generally look for when trying to distinguish two humanoids.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!