Guess What Came in the Mail Today?

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Jabberwonky

Re: Guess What Came in the Mail Today?

Post by Jabberwonky »

Yeah, I working overseas and making good money, really good money. I had won somewhere between 25 and 30 auctions as well as gotten a commission from Paul. Had the Bud and Tepoz figures, looking on line to try and get the other three...
And that's just the Wapsi treasures that disapeared...

=(

C'est la Vie
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

(S)He just up and took them? I'm pretty sure that counts as theft or something. Regardless of whether you two were in a relashionship...

That sucks. And it's scary. I don't want half of my crap to disappear after a fight. Yikes. Gives me a whole new perspective on the risks of dating.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:Yeah, I working overseas and making good money, really good money. I had won somewhere between 25 and 30 auctions as well as gotten a commission from Paul. Had the Bud and Tepoz figures, looking on line to try and get the other three...

=(

C'est la Vie
Hugs. My ex was a piece of work too. I am only just now able to breathe again, and that's only after a decade passing and my son and I moving. It will get better though. And you have friends here to bring the cheer.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

And share your pain through commiseration.

(We shan't speak of a few milk crates of vinyl imports, just not going to do it, wouldn't be prudent... )

Lets go forward, shall we?, into our glorious future. (That seems to beg an exclamation point...)
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I feel your pain on the vinyl...:(
Not the forum to go into it, but she didn't technically steal anything other than money. She just stopped sending in the payments on the house we were buying, moved the things she cared about out of it and left my things in it to be disposed of by the finance company when they foreclosed on it.
They were just things, though. I'm mostly over that. It's the 30 years of trust and friendship that hurt to loose.
On the bright side, I've won three auctions recently! So, once framed, my room will look considerably more than 20% cooler! =D
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

DinkyInky wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:Yeah, I working overseas and making good money, really good money. I had won somewhere between 25 and 30 auctions as well as gotten a commission from Paul. Had the Bud and Tepoz figures, looking on line to try and get the other three...

=(

C'est la Vie
Hugs. My ex was a piece of work too. I am only just now able to breathe again, and that's only after a decade passing and my son and I moving. It will get better though. And you have friends here to bring the cheer.
Thanks for the hug. =) And from the bits I've seen here on the forums, you're doing a wondermous job of raising him. And child of his age that wants to be Sherlock Holmes for Halloween is a gem.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:Thanks for the hug. =) And from the bits I've seen here on the forums, you're doing a wondermous job of raising him. And child of his age that wants to be Sherlock Holmes for Halloween is a gem.
Thanks. Sometimes I feel like a rotten one(like when I forgot his PB&J out of his lunch, or when I get overwhelmed by the changes we've made). He's back to getting A's and B's, and for the first time ever, has perfect attendance.

He's wanting me to make the Jeremy Brett version of Sherlock Holmes as a costume. Oh God, oh God the black wool and silk and all those layers... He said Poirot will take a while to learn the mannerisms, so that one can wait, and thank goodness because making a pair of spats that tiny, and the padding, and the mustache...

As I said before, be yourself. Life is full of surprises, and well, you know what they say about karma...

When I can get to unpack it, I'll show you one of the frames my Grandpa made for a picture...it's...well, it's really freaking neat.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir