What 2022-05-03

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

What 2022-05-03

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Boy better KEEP running - he better hope he can run so far and so fast that Castela and wossname - "Rebeca"? {Mindy's buddy - what is she - an ogre?} never find him.

Not to mention her relatives who live in the mountains in Greece.

No more butterfly for him - pieces too small to even identify as formerly fae, much less WHICH fae...
Last edited by AnotherFairportfan on Wed May 04, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Drakkenmensch

Re: What 2022-05-03

Post by Drakkenmensch »

HIROSHI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

You shoved your boobs into the hands of a terminally shy boy, that's what you did. :twisted: What little mind he had was just blown.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Opus the Poet wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:35 am You shoved your boobs into the hands of a terminally shy boy, that's what you did. :twisted: What little mind he had was just blown.
At least she didn't turn it around with the "How dare you!" response. That would be piling on something fierce!

Once upon a time while having an animated conversation and using Italian sign language, one rather busty, bra free lady friend approached from behind and the right. She liked wearing loose button front shirts with the top few undone. As luck would have it (not seeing her approach), my gesturing right hand went through the gap between two buttons and poked her right breast.

I froze, turned my head, and withdrew my hand from her cleavage. She very kindly said, "I guess you didn't see me!"
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:27 pm Boy better KEEP running - he better hope he can run so far and so fast that Castela and wossname - "Rebeca"? {Mindy's buddy - what is she - an ogre?} never find him.

Not to mention her relatives who live in the mountains in Greece.

No more butterfly for him - pieces too small to even identify as formerly fae, much less WHICH fae...
Forget about the Scooby Gane, Hiroshi's sister, Kellie, will tare him to bits before anybody else gets a chance. She is going to be so pissed at him.
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Some decades ago, I was swimming laps at the local Y when a woman in the next lane, swimming in the other direction, accidentally grabbed my crotch.

I about drowned. :mrgreen:

Neither of us acknowledged it.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.