Something More 2022-04-28

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Something More 2022-04-28

Post by Dave »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/something-more/

Embarrassment
Awkwardness
Weirdness

Hilarity? ensues

I would say "Hiroshi doesn't grasp just how out of hand this situation is becoming" but the Pun Jar contributions would get me innuendo.
FreeFlier

Re: Something More 2022-04-28

Post by FreeFlier »

They seem intent on proving it is not possible to die of simple embarrassment . . . no matter how much you want to.

--FreeFlier
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Did she just shove her boobs into his hands? Sure looks like it.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

... fine, someone has to feed the pun jar I guess.

Mindy is being a handful right now!

<throws money in the jar>
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

And since the next update isn't until Monday, poor Mindy and Hiroshi are going to be stuck in that position for four days!

We've already seen that Mindy is self-conscious about her appearance and what people might expect of her due to that, and being known to be a descendant of a goddess associated with beauty and lust and getting around probably doesn't help with the problem. And I suppose that, given her ancestry, it could be a situation similar to Atsali and her siren song, or like Dale the succubus and her pheromones; perhaps physical contact can be a bit more than the ordinary with her.

But the way she's talking about contact leading to awkwardness and so on makes it look as though she's speaking from at least personal observation, if not actual personal first-hand experience. Maybe she's seen friendly relationships go bad before. If even a small fraction of classical Greek mythology is based on fact, then her family has had some pretty messed-up social interactions.

Or maybe not, and she's just a very nervous and self-conscious teenaged nerd.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Quick! Let's both take this minutia and analyze it to death while simultaneously engaging in the most embarrassing grips, grabs, and grasps possible!

Then, do it some more...

(Somehow I posted this to yesterday's comic instead. It was meant for this one)
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Atomic wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:59 amQuick! Let's both take this minutia and analyze it to death while simultaneously engaging in the most embarrassing grips, grabs, and grasps possible!

Then, do it some more...

(Somehow I posted this to yesterday's comic instead. It was meant for this one)
And my response remains: That's how we roll.

(You should see the microanalysis that goes on on my other fora . . . Seriously, discussions about how to provide a wolf with internet access?)

--FreeFlier
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Hellllloooooooo Rule 34! And just like that, without even trying, Hiroshi makes it to second base. That had to feel real good.