Frisky Putty 2021-06-17

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Frisky Putty 2021-06-17

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Scarlet has created a monster.

A HOT monster, but...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Alkarii

Re: Frisky Putty 2021-06-17

Post by Alkarii »

Either Cass is gonna get to third base, or she's playing a joke on her girlfriend.

I don't see either of these as bad outcomes. (Unless she does the former without consent, but I doubt that would be the case.)
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

I don't see Cass in a joking mood right now- Paul will have to change the scenery and elude vaguely to what happened afterwards...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Alkarii wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:37 pm Either Cass is gonna get to third base, or she's playing a joke on her girlfriend.

I don't see either of these as bad outcomes. (Unless she does the former without consent, but I doubt that would be the case.)
At the very least she's plunging face first into Shawna's cleavage!
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Drakkenmensch wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:53 pm
Alkarii wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:37 pm Either Cass is gonna get to third base, or she's playing a joke on her girlfriend.

At the very least she's plunging face first into Shawna's cleavage!
Motorboating commences in 3.... 2.... 1.....

< rumbling noise in distance >
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Dave

Post by Dave »

Yeah, when you start playing around with primal forces in the universe, the backlash can be a bit on the fierce side.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

And nothing says that this isn't their standard play . . . and we simply haven't seen it before.

--FreeFlier
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

I think Cass wants something more than, “cuddle time”. I think the next time we see them, shirts, bras, and maybe even panties, will be all over the room.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Cass has become a pop-culture zombie, AKA a ghoul.

Actual zombies are slaves.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
AnotherFairportfan

FreeFlier wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:08 am And nothing says that this isn't their standard play . . . and we simply haven't seen it before.

--FreeFlier
Shawna's face
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:53 pm
FreeFlier wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:08 am And nothing says that this isn't their standard play . . . and we simply haven't seen it before.

--FreeFlier
Shawna's face
Yeah, her expression also made me think she's unfamiliar with surprise-sex-from-above. Also, and I think this may in part be due to their age, I don't think there's been any mention that they had gone that far just yet, only mentions of cuddle time. Entirely possible that Shawna hasn't been ready for that sort of thing just yet.

EDIT: oh, god... Right after I hit submit, a thought crossed my mind. "Ready or not, here I come!"
Last edited by Alkarii on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

I think Cass is going for an inside-the-park home run here.

(cue the “Do you love me?” refrain from “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” here…)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

This also reminds me of Atsali pouncing Nadette while Nadette's on her laptop (computer).

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

Alkarii wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:15 pm
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:53 pm Shawna's face
Yeah, her expression also made me think she's unfamiliar with surprise-sex-from-above. Also, and I think this may in part be due to their age, I don't think there's been any mention that they __had__ gone that far just yet, only mentions of cuddle time. Entirely possible that Shawna hasn't been ready for that sort of thing just yet.

EDIT: oh, god... Right after I hit submit, a thought crossed my mind. "Ready or not, here I come!"
I dunno - even though Castela and Atsali aren't blood relations, there has to be a sort of familial connection between them, and i don't think Atsali and Nadette were much older than Cass and Shawna when Paul treated us to this:
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

That's the one . . . for some reason, I thought Nadette had a computer, not a book.

--FreeFlier
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this:

Here, ladies and gentlemen, we have (to my knowledge) the first up the so-incredibly-short-it-should-be-illegal short skirt panty shot since the beginning of the run of Wapsi Square TNG.

(I wasn't trying to look there, I swear! I was looking at the art, and noticed the color difference between that and the rest of the skirt... :oops: )
AnotherFairportfan

FreeFlier wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:12 am That's the one . . . for some reason, I thought Nadette had a computer, not a book.

--FreeFlier
Pretty sure that this is the one you were remembering.

{I made one small change from Paul's original; Nadette's eyes were the perfectly round white blanks he likes to use to signify that someone's gyros have tumbled...}
{Oddly enough, i was able to link you to this so quickly because i had just looked it up because i was doing a colourised version of the other one and i could take Nadette's and Atsali's skin tones from it...}
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

I think I was conflating the two images.

--FreeFlier