Giggle Goober 2021-05-27

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
TazManiac

Giggle Goober 2021-05-27

Post by TazManiac »

'Justin Time' , this from the mind that brought us

Peanut Butter Shelly...
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Giggle Goober 2021-05-27

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Wow.

Shelly has Eyebrows
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/giggle-goober

Re eyebrows - she had 'em back in 2004 and I don't think she ever lost them, although they haven't always been drawn quite this darkly.

(Looks over at framed original of "Time In The Time Forest", sighs happily)

Yeah, Shelly-sphinx definitely has eyebrows.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Ah! It's been too long since we got to see Shelly. Does this mean we're going to see more of her in the near future?
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Alkarii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:41 am Ah! It's been too long since we got to see Shelly. Does this mean we're going to see more of her in the near future?
Agreed!

Since she's a guardian sphinx, and has some significant experience with alternative world-lines (well, one such at least) it wouldn't be surprising for her to become part of the investigation that Scarlet and Castela are planning to undertake.

That is, if she and Justin aren't spending all of their time cuddling and giggling.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Alkarii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:41 am Ah! It's been too long since we got to see Shelly. Does this mean we're going to see more of her in the near future?
I do believe that Justin will...
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Warrl wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:13 am
I do believe that Justin will...
Well, we already know for sure that he's seen more of her than we're ever going to see (this includes any secret exclusive content on, like... Patreon or something). He's probably already found that one little birthmark she thinks is embarrassing, but he thinks is cute. And probably a few ticklish spots that are particularly vulnerable when she's ib sphinx form.

That would be kinda funny to see, actually: normal looking guy, tickling a massive sphinx until she's reduced to a squirming puddle of giggles.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Alkarii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:59 pm That would be kinda funny to see, actually: normal looking guy, tickling a massive sphinx until she's reduced to a squirming puddle of giggles.
Lordy, if i had the money to commission something like that....
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:12 pm
Alkarii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:59 pm That would be kinda funny to see, actually: normal looking guy, tickling a massive sphinx until she's reduced to a squirming puddle of giggles.
Lordy, if i had the money to commission something like that....
Crowdfunding is a thing. I'm sure if you threw enough money at Pablo/Paul they would make just about anything.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.