Should I Be Angry 2021-03-18

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Should I Be Angry 2021-03-18

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

lake_wrangler wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:19 pm
Yeah, that's the scene I was thinking of... Thanks for finding it.
The page in between - with the triple sucker punch = is my favourite of that sequence.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:03 pm
The page in between - with the triple sucker punch = is my favourite of that sequence.
<sad face>, its kinda hard to find that link when the posted URLs are to the pictures themselves...

Yeah, it can be done via date/archive, but I'm old and cranky.
AnotherFairportfan

Absent Tina tantalising Monica into asking Shelly what happened, the real story begins here.

And the triple sucker punch...

{In the sequence i linked earlier, Phix sucker punches Shelly in very similar fashion when she starts to give her some back-talk...}
Last edited by AnotherFairportfan on Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Ah.

And Also

Hah.

Just happened across my favourite Shellyvision panel of all.
thehappyman

Post by thehappyman »

Is it possible that Kath has just got mixed up with these characters and she is something different.
For years I've thought it possible that she is indestructible and probably immortal, but apart from that human.

She was keeping a very low profile, in a job where nobody would notice if she had worked there for a hundred years.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:03 pm
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:03 pm <sad face>, its kinda hard to find that link when the posted URLs are to the pictures themselves...

Yeah, it can be done via date/archive, but I'm old and cranky.
Sorry...

Usually, when I post an image from a comic, I either place the original comic url in a descriptive sentence above - or below - the image I inserted, or I surround the img tag with a url tag, making the image a clickable one pointing to the originating page. But since Dave's post consisted of only two images, within img tags (with no text accompanying them), I wanted to quote him, but not have my post take up as much space as his, just a few posts below his... so I just stripped the img tags from his post...
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:55 pm Absent Tina tantalising Monica into asking Shelly what happened, the real story begins here.

{In the sequence i linked earlier, Phix sucker punches Shelly in very similar fashion when she starts to give her some back-talk...}
Your first link is erroneous.

Shelly starts telling the story at the end of this page.

You know, that triple sucker punch page, with the glass drop, reminds me of the drinking/shooting game they played in the 1973 movie "My name is Nobody" with Terrence Hill...
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

lake_wrangler wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 am You know, that triple sucker punch page, with the glass drop, reminds me of the drinking/shooting game they played in the 1973 movie "My name is Nobody" with Terrence Hill...
Much safer to do Skeet Surfing.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Atomic wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:01 am
lake_wrangler wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 am You know, that triple sucker punch page, with the glass drop, reminds me of the drinking/shooting game they played in the 1973 movie "My name is Nobody" with Terrence Hill...
Much safer to do Skeet Surfing.
Sure! there's no way this can end badly...

(Oops, did I just jinx it?)

Funny, I watched Top Secret a long time ago, but I certainly did not remember that intro... well, except for one small bit... or two not-so-small bits sunk into the sand, to be precise... :oops:
(I was a teenager, when I watched that movie... so of course, I would remember that...)
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

lake_wrangler wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:53 am

The Sorry...
Nothing to be sorry about, I was being a pain & complaining...

Thx though, I'm currently down to the android phone for day to day, the current laptop is an old 32bit unit I brought back to life, and I have a Chromebook I can refurb when I get it a charger... There's more to my tale of 'I'm not do'n it right...', but I see it unfolding and I'll stop now.

I really like the possibilities Karen (edit- I meant KATHERINE, of course, but I let autocorrect have it's way...) presents; the 6 spots in her eyes were always intriguing.

Her, and Tina of course, are towards the top of my favorites...
Last edited by TazManiac on Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnotherFairportfan

lake_wrangler wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 am
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:55 pm Absent Tina tantalising Monica into asking Shelly what happened, the real story begins here.

Your first link is erroneous.
Fixed it. Somehow i hashed up the "URL" tag; the URL i used was correct.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Ahem; Tina is a better start to this story...

(Two pages previous...)

AnotherFairportfan

Note that i specifically said i was not linking the Tina part - which was because it's not specifically part of what i was aiming for.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

TazManiac wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:42 pmI really like the possibilities Karen presents; the 6 spots in her eyes were always intriguing.

Her, and Tina of course, are towards the top of my favorites...
I think you mean Katherine, not Karen: she's not demanding to see your supervisor, she IS the supervisor... :P
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Yeah, that. Sorry, I am sur-iusly distracted these days...

edit for add- :twisted: FairportFan; 'Tiiiiiiiiinaaaaaa'
Last edited by TazManiac on Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leak

Post by Leak »

lake_wrangler wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:57 pm I think you mean Katherine, not Karen: she's not demanding to see your supervisor, she IS the supervisor... :P
Case in point: "The Legend Of Karen", based on a certain *cough* Nintendo franchise... :)