Fallout 2020-12-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Fallout 2020-12-07

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Personally, given that Castela is probably one of the few at Gryphon High who could survive a full-scale Daylla freakout ... i'd vote for the entertainment value.

Depending on how charitable she feels toward Mohan...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Re: Fallout 2020-12-07

Post by Dave »

But then there's the whole issue of collateral damage to the building. And bystanders. And possibly several hundred feet of the planetary crust. Even the ozone layer might not be entirely safe.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Fallout 2020-12-07

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dave wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:35 am But then there's the whole issue of collateral damage to the building. And bystanders. And possibly several hundred feet of the planetary crust. Even the ozone layer might not be entirely safe.
Heh. With Bud launching what was probably pretty close to neutronium at something like c/3, i'm surprised that that stuff hasn't happened already.

Just the effect of it blasting through the atmosphere ought to be pretty spectacular...

{As i recall someone mentioning at the time. Before Justin showed up.}

=====================

Looking back for that incident, i didn't find it, but i did find one with Brandi getting Very Upset that someone had found a vimana cell and she hadn't know.

As i think about it - wasn't that before Atsali's introduction? If it was, Brandi's rather extreme reaction to the news might be a bit more understandable than it was at the moment.

====================

Yep - 26 September 2011 vs 31 January 2013 for Big Bird's first appearance...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.